EPL Matchday 17

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Bradesmaen Do you think if Fernandes got injured it would make any difference?

1609821340560.gif

Uniteds position has been inflated by results they were very, very lucky to get. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 or 5 points they shouldn't have, which puts them in the same bracket as many other teams. That's not shitting on them, I think even logical United supporters will agree they have been very lucky in a hand full of games
Arsiest 6-2 victory I've ever seen ;)

Why would I be ashamed of something that doesn't include me?
I’d still be ashamed of Quivorir
I'd argue we have also dropped more points in games we should have won, our home form to start the season was woeful and we should have beaten Leicester not long ago.

Arguably we could be 10 points clear on top celebrating the title already
Sounds awfully familiar this. Also left a lot of points on the table so far.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Uniteds position has been inflated by results they were very, very lucky to get. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 or 5 points they shouldn't have, which puts them in the same bracket as many other teams. That's not shitting on them, I think even logical United supporters will agree they have been very lucky in a hand full of games

Spot on, and have had a very cake fixture to start the season.

It's all fools gold thIs current Man Utd form, they will probably finish top 4, but not top 2. Not by a long chalk.

It's all fools gold thIs current Man Utd form, they will probably finish top 4, but not top 2. Not by a long chalk.

They've played 16 games. There's only 3 teams left they haven't played.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
No wonder United are second on goal difference. When half of their 16 league matches have been against the likes of Schalke, Larissa, Boavista, Rotherham, Genoa, Rochdale, Burton and Grimsby Town. Not fair that United have had an easy fixture list like that and everyone else’s 16/17 matches have been against Premier League clubs.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
No wonder United are second on goal difference. When half of their 16 league matches have been against the likes of Schalke, Larissa, Boavista, Rotherham, Genoa, Rochdale, Burton and Grimsby Town. Not fair that United have had an easy fixture list like that and everyone else’s 16/17 matches have been against Premier League clubs.

Man U's humiliating Champions league exit exposed the lack of the lack of quality and star power in United's squad. And you have jagged some very undeserved wins (such as over Southampton and Villa)

Your luck in the league will run out at some point.

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

Current run of form? United have won more league points than any other team since Bruno debuted on Feb 1st last year. That's nearly a whole year. At what point does it stop being luck?

You really are disappointed to have not beaten Arsenal aren’t you. Makes it very hard to include them in among these minnows as a gag.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Man U's humiliating Champions league exit exposed the lack of the lack of quality and star power in United's squad. And you have jagged some very undeserved wins (such as over Southampton and Villa)

Your luck in the league will run out at some point.

After 2 wins to begin the CL campaign, United should have qualified, so it was very disappointing. But as for the league, I am happy to have a chance of going top after 17 matches because it gives us a good chance to make the top 4 which should always the goal.

But FWIW, I don’t think we will win the league. I think before we do some CB and more squad depth is a necessity.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
You really are disappointed to have not beaten Arsenal aren’t you. Makes it very hard to include them in among these minnows as a gag.

Felt like head butting a brick wall after that loss. I mean WTF? Yeah, United were s**t at that point but Arsenal were more s**t. I mean.... *!

So s**t in fact that I missed an open opportunity to include them... :(

Back