EPL Matchday 18 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES
1639691925260.png
1639691946552.png

Current postponed games:
Matchday 13: Burnley vs Spurs.
Matchday 16: Brighton vs Spurs.
Matchday 17: Brentford vs Man United. Burnley vs Watford. Leicester vs Spurs.
Matchday 18: Man United vs Brighton. Southampton vs Brentford. Watford vs Palace. West Ham vs Norwich. Everton vs Leicester.

Last edited:

PL needs to look at switching fixtures so unaffected teams play each other.

Not sure how Leicester were allowed to pull the plug last round with plenty of their outs being not covid related.
We dont really know who their outs are and why they are missing.

We dont really know who their outs are and why they are missing.

They've specifically said they have some players missing from illness "and COVID" meaning that not even all the illness related absences are COVID related.

You seemed to be suggesting they could have had a lot of COVID outs, when Rodgers himself has said otherwise.

Seems more likely the game was called off because Spurs still had issues.

PL needs to look at switching fixtures so unaffected teams play each other.

Not sure how Leicester were allowed to pull the plug last round with plenty of their outs being not covid related.
Problem with this is you will end up with teams having three or four in hand which is far from ideal

You seemed to be suggesting they could have had a lot of COVID outs, when Rodgers himself has said otherwise.

Seems more likely the game was called off because Spurs still had issues.

I just said that we don't know, so I dont see how that means I'm suggesting anything.

Every report I've seen suggests Spurs are OK to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just said that we don't know, so I dont see how that means I'm suggesting anything.

Every report I've seen suggests Spurs are OK to play.

I'm saying we do know as Rodgers has said it himself, but meh.

In contrast, Leicester wanted the game to be rescheduled due to Covid issues in Brendan Rodgers’ squad.

“We’ve still got a number of players out,” Rodgers said on Wednesday. “We’ve got nine players out through Covid and other medical issues. In terms of Covid, we’re still where we were.”

They had more cases on the day but unless it was a large amount of additional cases, I just don't see how it makes sense.

Leeds should forfeit our game against Arsenal.we have something like 2 fit available players from our best/starting 11.

Absolute joke if the FA let's that game go ahead

Should just suggest you have a couple of COVID cases. ;)

Leeds should forfeit our game against Arsenal.we have something like 2 fit available players from our best/starting 11.

Absolute joke if the FA let's that game go ahead
Didn't Hull have something like 13 fit players in their entire squad when they beat Leicester in 2016? Miracles happen.

Didn't Hull have something like 13 fit players in their entire squad when they beat Leicester in 2016? Miracles happen.

Yeah posted that the other day. Couldn't make any subs because the bench was just kids, had Livermore playing at CB as we only had one fit CB available, and knocked off a Leicester side that only lost 2(?) games the previous season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back