EPL Matchday 18 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the CL that they need to win. If they put up 120m in January Levy would surely find it difficult to knock back.
No way. Doubt Conte picks up the phone had we already sold him. Sell him now and we’re interviewing Sparky and Bruce.

Its the CL that they need to win. If they put up 120m in January Levy would surely find it difficult to knock back.
No thanks. It didn't make sense back in the summer, even less sense now.

I consider it a bullet dodged.

Title race is all over. Congratulations Mancheter City and Pep.

Said a while ago that Chelsea are not able to last the whole distance and we have started to see cracks the last few weeks.

I don't see Liverpool maintaining the same intensity and drive as Pep and the Citeh players over the rest of the season.

Yes the latest covid outbreak is a factor and the season will likely get postponed again, but at the end of the day, this will not be as close a title race as many were thinking or hoping.

I would be surprised if City don't have the league wrapped up with a 9/10 point gap over the runners up

Under Pep, they have become the consummate league professionals ,and i have no hesitation at this stage declaring them to be Champions Elect once again.

Much more interest will be in the relegation/survival scrap, which may indeed come down to the final game of the season
Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

It's not really his system that's the issue as much as the finishing. Not to mention having to play Pulisic as a false nine where he's not effective whatsoever, despite what Pawn Stars says.
Did see that. It was hilarious. Being compared to Messi and Ronaldo apparently. The Lebron James of football. :D

Hilarious. Just awful officiating.
I could not give a * if we get the rub of the green against Liverpool for the next 50 years. Absolutely no problem enjoying it.
You got a pen in a CL final for a ball that hit an armpit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean Tierney didn't give a 2nd yellow to Milner against City in possibly the worst decision of the season and now he is apparently biased against them
Poch got a ban against Burnley for less.
But we know Klippity Klopp will get off. Seasoned sook veteran.

Poch got a ban against Burnley for less.
But we know Klippity Klopp will get off. Seasoned sook veteran.

Poch confronted the ref after the game and had to be held back over a disputed corner kick of all things.

Quite bizarre to suggest thats less than Klopp having a dig after a stonewall pen & blatant red card were not issued in the same game.

Poch confronted the ref after the game and had to be held back over a disputed corner kick of all things.

Quite bizarre to suggest thats less than Klopp having a dig after a stonewall pen & blatant red card were not issued in the same game.

Klopp questioned the refs integrity by requesting refs be objective, IMO that's tantamount to accusing the ref of cheating.

I don’t think the credibility of what he’s arguing comes into it. Abuse or disrespect to an official is overstepping the boundary.

Just like Bellingham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back