EPL Matchday 18

WealstoneRaider

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Considering a weaker shot was parried by Hugo Lloris into the corner of the net....
I ageee with this, thought your second goal was more saveable than any of our ones. Wasn’t a horrendous mistake but I reckon you save that at least 50% of the time.

You can’t say Pickford had a good game, but outside of our first goal there was nothing really dreadful from him out there. He’s going through a slight rocky patch, but I’m sure will pull through it. Not sure he’ll ever be an elite keeper though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I ageee with this, thought your second goal was more saveable than any of our ones. Wasn’t a horrendous mistake but I reckon you save that at least 50% of the time.

You can’t say Pickford had a good game, but outside of our first goal there was nothing really dreadful from him out there. He’s going through a slight rocky patch, but I’m sure will pull through it. Not sure he’ll ever be an elite keeper though
I never did though. He will be an elite keeper, he's only 24. Donnarumma has gone through a rough patch but people still think the world of him. So has De Gea, so has Alisson.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Gkers have it tough. You watch outfield players make mistakes all the time but the game goes on. It's just that if a GK makes a mistake it is usually punished with a goal.

Tough life.

Top Bottom