Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wolves have only lost to us out of the big six. Beat Chelsea and drew with City, Arsenal and United. Could be a tough one for Liverpool but I’ll reckon they’ll win

Wolves have been the far better side. Liverpool wouldn't be top without Salah, he's the only thing keeping them going at times. Come on Wolves.
Thats why world class goal scorers are so valuable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wolves have been the far better side. Liverpool wouldn't be top without Salah, he's the only thing keeping them going at times. Come on Wolves.
Not sure they’ve been the better side - in that last 10/15 mins they were. Liverpool are more than just about Salah. Their movement going forward is first class and they are very hard to score against. They are an exceptional side but Wolves have given them a game thus far

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Not sure they’ve been the better side - in that last 10/15 mins they were. Liverpool are more than just about Salah. Their movement going forward is first class and they are very hard to score against. They are an exceptional side but Wolves have given them a game thus far
Not really, he creates their movement. Mane basically has one direction and Firmino is once again on the peripheral. Wolves have been the better side even prior to the Salah goal. Keita looks lost out there too.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not really, he creates their movement. Mane basically has one direction and Firmino is once again on the peripheral. Wolves have been the better side even prior to the Salah goal. Keita looks lost out there too.
I agree about Keita, he’s struggling. I’m not sure whether you are trolling about the other stuff. When they are going forward watch how many options they have. They’re at City’s level now on that

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I agree about Keita, he’s struggling. I’m not sure whether you are trolling about the other stuff. When they are going forward watch how many options they have. They’re at City’s level now on that
But they are all way out of form except Salah. Mane and Firmino are having stinkers this year.

But they are all way out of form except Salah. Mane and Firmino are having stinkers this year.
Mane still has 7 goals in 14 games in the premier league though

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Bridesmaid must be loving the commentators waxing lyrical over VVD during this match.
It's the same as Dangerfield. Could burn the ball and they'll still talk him up. Makes a defensive error and Carragher is quieter than a mouse. Makes one pass and it's non stop talk about him being better than Jesus and God combined.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
It's the same as Dangerfield. Could burn the ball and they'll still talk him up. Makes a defensive error and Carragher is quieter than a mouse. Makes one pass and it's non stop talk about him being better than Jesus and God combined.

Good thing you’re here to bring balance to the force...

Oh piss off son. The steam off his piss is better than anyone at Freo

Back