EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Well damn, somehow I thought United were playing tomorrow. Happy to win in a match that sounds like I would have wasted 2 hours watching.

This is regular Rashford, not sure what has given him this aura of Messi

That’s ridiculous mate. Rashford burst onto the scene, done some incredible things away from football and has mightily struggled. Rashford’s “aura” has more to do with the stuff he has done in the community rather than on the pitch these days. That is why he is a media and commentator darling. Messi isn’t the only player that everyone praises.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Well damn, somehow I thought United were playing tomorrow. Happy to win in a match that sounds like I would have wasted 2 hours watching.

That’s ridiculous mate. Rashford burst onto the scene, done some incredible things away from football and has mightily struggled. Rashford’s “aura” has more to do with the stuff he has done in the community rather than on the pitch these days. That is why he is a media and commentator darling. Messi isn’t the only player that everyone praises.
It's not ridiculous. He had that before COVID as if he was the next great English player despite having never done anything to prove himself. Made his England debut after 11 PL games. Has gone over 10 goals once in his career and that was inflated due to Pens before Penandes.

He's the Mancunian Coutinho. Likes to cut in and shoot with his right foot, but other than that is pretty gash like Coutinho.

He is the 7th youngest player in the league to score 50 goals and has done it as a winger. Not sure why people expect more from him when his output is perfectly fine.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
It's not ridiculous. He had that before COVID as if he was the next great English player despite having never done anything to prove himself. Made his England debut after 11 PL games. Has gone over 10 goals once in his career and that was inflated due to Pens before Penandes.

He's the Mancunian Coutinho. Likes to cut in and shoot with his right foot, but other than that is pretty gash like Coutinho.

He has scored a goal every 3 matches over his career. This season he will probably scored over 30 goals if he doesn’t get injured and has done it at 23. All players struggle at times and Rashford is no different.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
It's still a push... He put his hand out forward, not down. Cleared a path for him to head. Stonewall free kick.
Love seeing you argue about untied against non-united supporters where is Camros2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think it's almost curtains for Steve Bruce now. Newcastle in relegation form for almost 2 months now. But then again, Mike Ashley is happy to sit and watch the Toon burn.
Nah Bruce is fine, leave him be

This is easily the worst first place side in the history of the PL.

I beg to differ:

1610506086572.png

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Decent 3 points overnight. Ended up watching the last 20 minutes or so. Wolves were good at chipping around and probing for a final ball in and we just sat back and defended, hoping to catch them on the counter via the wings - both before and after Keane's header. They had way more shots and possession in the final 1/3 but we punished them where they couldn't. Game could have easily ended in a draw having said that, however

If we didn't have that awful run of games after the Derby (P6, W1, D1, L4) we'd probably be top

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I’m very impressed that Bradesmaen was still able to comment about how United were going seeing as Everton were playing at the same time. Rather watch us and Bruno over your own team? 😁
It's called a TV and a laptop. Two games at once bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back