EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Same old. 1-0 and we can't finish it off.

Only really Son who played poorly. We were setup to fail. Sissoko playing as a RW and having the most touches in the opposition box is a recipe for disaster. Have nearly 100 PL goals worth of firepower on the bench in Dele and Bale and we see Lamela, Viniscius and Sissoko in attack ahead of them with less than 20 PL goals combined.

Anybody here still think that Mourinho knows what he is doing?

It is exactly the same script every ******* week with this guy. History suggests that he will now start throwing his players under the bus whilst dodging responsibility for his own failings as a manager.

Fulham were absolutely shafted by the FA regarding the scheduling of that game, were playing at Spurs against a Spurs side that was fresh and rested. And Fulham have come away with 2 fewer points than they deserve.

Spurs have been stealing games off more courageous opponents all season and their points tally is inflated because of it. Fulham showed Mourinho up for what he is today, a relic from the past.

Anybody here still think that Mourinho knows what he is doing?

It is exactly the same script every ******* week with this guy. History suggests that he will now start throwing his players under the bus whilst dodging responsibility for his own failings as a manager.

Fulham were absolutely shafted by the FA regarding the scheduling of that game, were playing at Spurs against a Spurs side that was fresh and rested. And Fulham have come away with 2 fewer points than they deserve.

Spurs have been stealing games off more courageous opponents all season and their points tally is inflated because of it. Fulham showed Mourinho up for what he is today, a relic from the past.

Was Spurs side really fresh and rested? I thought a lot of them played against Marine?

Was Spurs side really fresh and rested? I thought a lot of them played against Marine?

Yes, they were fresh and rested. Those that played in the game against Marine treated it as no more than a training run, which is what it was with due respect to the opponent.

There is precisely zero excuse for what happened at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium today.

Credit to Fulham, thought they played well. Been very competitive with draws against Saints, Pool and now Spurs. Plus beat Leicester
No no. Crypt says unacceptable.
That they’ve done ok against similarly good opposition doesn’t matter.

muppet.

Disappointed not to win, but boy some take this s**t far too seriously.

No no. Crypt says unacceptable.
That they’ve done ok against similarly good opposition doesn’t matter.
If it's not unacceptable to see that as a poor result at home to a Fulham side with limited preparation who came off playing 120 mins in the FA Cup I don't know what is.

If it's not unacceptable to see that as a poor result at home to a Fulham side with limited preparation who came off playing 120 mins in the FA Cup I don't know what is.
Disappointing result yes.

deserving the melting from the sad bunch I share support with. No.

Genuinely pity you all now. Take this crap far too seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which of Fulham's players played 120 mins in the FA Cup?

Disappointing result yes.

deserving the melting from the sad bunch I share support with. No.

Genuinely pity you all now. Take this crap far too seriously.
Some would say we only take it as seriously as you do a lot of the other boards you post on and get hung up about the politics and drama on.

But whatever floats your boat.

Defending the best in the league. You don't need to be able to score 5 if you aren't conceding and they aren't.
I know defending is not the issue it's scoring that is for them.

When they played against united I never felt like they were going to score.

He came on at either 4-0 or 5-0 and was probably the best of a ordinary bunch tonight. There's no sugar coating the dropped 2 points tonight I'm afraid

Ok so now answer my question about Fulham players.

Sanchez also gave away a penalty.. he's cheaper version of kepa

Well one cost 71 million pounds and the other has been at his club since he was 15.

So a hell of a lot cheaper.

Hard to judge or write off a young player after 7 games though.

Still has a bit to learn at this level but has shown he has the ability to improve a lot with experience.

Sorry missed that. Not sure if any played the full 120 but 8 played at least around an hour

Ok so then what's the relevance of claiming you played a 'Fulham side who came off playing 120 minutes' if only one (that's the answer by the way) player played 120 minutes? If most played 60 minutes that's hardly going to have tired them out.

I know defending is not the issue it's scoring that is for them.

When they played against united I never felt like they were going to score.
Not did United that game, was a complete stalemate.

Guardiola has never had a problem building an attack, defence yes but with that right in charge then you wouldn't bet against them scoring more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back