EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Try every Premier League player.
Harry McGuire was screaming like a toddler yesterday multiple times.

Fair enough, it may just be the pained facial expressions from Zaha that are etched in my memory but it seems everytime he goes to ground he has a good bitch about it.

Fair enough, it may just be the pained facial expressions from Zaha that are etched in my memory but it seems everytime he goes to ground he has a good b*tch about it.
I dont watch them that regularly but there has been quite a few games I can remember him being kicked the s**t out of. You'd get sick of it eventually

Haven’t seen many players whinge to the ref as much as Zaha.

2nd most fouled player in the EPL, often in one on one runs at goal. Not just fouls but deliberate yellow / red card fouls.

If he hasn't got that "spark", he won't play well. That's Wilf.

Happy withat performance and point. Now 5 games unbeaten v Arsenal.

Tonight was the Palace I like to watch, defend well but always with a threat of a goal in us.

Those sort of points keep you out of trouble.

Hopefully match that performance on Sunday at the Etihad.

Happy withat performance and point. Now 5 games unbeaten v Arsenal.

Tonight was the Palace I like to watch, defend well but always with a threat of a goal in us.

Those sort of points keep you out of trouble.

Hopefully match that performance on Sunday at the Etihad.
Hodgson is such a good manager. The palace squad is horrible but he gets results. If he had any sort of creative player in midfield to help so that Eze and Zaha could stay a little further he'd fashion a top 10 side.

Fair enough, it may just be the pained facial expressions from Zaha that are etched in my memory but it seems everytime he goes to ground he has a good b*tch about it.
He got pulled down by Luiz in a virtual body slam and then copped an accidental knee to the face as Luiz was running off

Hodgson is such a good manager. The palace squad is horrible but he gets results. If he had any sort of creative player in midfield to help so that Eze and Zaha could stay a little further he'd fashion a top 10 side.
The central midfield is full of hard workers. Milivojic has really dropped off. Crazy to think they spent so much on Meyer's wages

He got pulled down by Luiz in a virtual body slam and then copped an accidental knee to the face as Luiz was running off

Fair enough.

Is there a bigger shittruck in the whole of the Premier League than David Luiz? Whenever Spurs play Arsenal I look at their team sheet before I look at ours. He's an asset to any opposition and I always smile when I see him named.

The central midfield is full of hard workers. Milivojic has really dropped off. Crazy to think they spent so much on Meyer's wages
They are almost a budget Tottenham. Defend hard and counter attack with pace.

We don't have any midfielder who can make a pass that opens a defence. Our midfield is full of defensive types but hopefully the signing of Eze marks a change in the type and age of players we sign.

We've always signed older experienced types, probably paying too much but with the objective of staying in the EPL which we've never been capable of before.

Disagree we have a "horrible" squad, there's some quality there hence our comparitively good record against the big boys, but we are limited.

We don't have any midfielder who can make a pass that opens a defence. Our midfield is full of defensive types but hopefully the signing of Eze marks a change in the type and age of players we sign.

We've always signed older experienced types, probably paying too much but with the objective of staying in the EPL which we've never been capable of before.

Disagree we have a "horrible" squad, there's some quality there hence our comparitively good record against the big boys, but we are limited.
You're not that far off in my opinion.

Adding a 10-15 goal a season striker that works with Zaha + a creative central midfielder and you're pretty well set. Rate the policy of experienced DM and CBs. Got a good young LB in Mitchell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough.

Is there a bigger shittruck in the whole of the Premier League than David Luiz? Whenever Spurs play Arsenal I look at their team sheet before I look at ours. He's an asset to any opposition and I always smile when I see him named.
Yes. Willian.

Good call.

I still think Luiz shades it on account of being almost entirely culpable for 5 German goals in a World Cup semi-final.
Luiz also a very important player in a league title and a couple of European cups.

On his day hes a great footballer, but csn brsin fart at any moment.

Luiz also a very important player in a league title and a couple of European cups.

On his day hes a great footballer, but csn brsin fart at any moment.
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back