EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1639941026143.png
1639941248597.png

Current postponed games:
Matchday 13: Burnley vs Spurs.
Matchday 16: Brighton vs Spurs.
Matchday 17: Brentford vs Man United. Burnley vs Watford. Leicester vs Spurs.
Matchday 18: Man United vs Brighton. Southampton vs Brentford. Watford vs Palace. West Ham vs Norwich. Everton vs Leicester. Villa vs Burnley.

I'm expecting another lockdown, not so bad for me (my work situation isn't affected by lockdown) or Mrs moomba (work from home 4 days a week, from the office 1 day).

But awful for the kids, school from home is just a waste of time.

I'm expecting another lockdown, not so bad for me (my work situation isn't affected by lockdown) or Mrs moomba (work from home 4 days a week, from the office 1 day).

But awful for the kids, school from home is just a waste of time.

If another lockdown is called right thing to do is call of all football for 2 weeks after the 27th and extend the season into June with no international tournaments in summer. Scrap the League Cup first leg and play it as once off game when the second leg was scheduled.

If another lockdown is called right thing to do is call of all football for 2 weeks after the 27th and extend the season into June with no international tournaments in summer. Scrap the League Cup first leg and play it as once off game when the second leg was scheduled.
There are World Cup qualifiers in June

The next season starts early because of the Winter WC, extending the season can't be an option. Players need a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The next season starts early because of the Winter WC, extending the season can't be an option. Players need a rest.
There is also the international calendar with the finals spots for the WC to be decided in the 1st 2 weeks of June. There is no way FIFA will be pushing that back

If only the WC2022 had been in Oz.
Was thinking the other day a mid-season world cup next year is causing player safety to be put at risk not doing what is needed this season because there is no ability to push things out into next season

Was thinking the other day a mid-season world cup next year is causing player safety to be put at risk not doing what is needed this season because there is no ability to push things out into next season

It's a joke but money from human rights abusing sportswashing nations wins out again.

Newcastle 3pts adrift having played 3 more matches with a visit from Rangnick.

What a shame that is.

It won’t even matter as there’s a reason Watford have lost the leagues most matches and Burnley have only won 1 game this season. They aren’t good sides and won’t suddenly win these games on hand to put distance between themselves and Newcastle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back