EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Brentford in trouble? Watford, Newcastle, Burnley and your mob are in far worse positions.

Brentford has been in free fall ever since their excellent first couple of months of the season.

We will finish comfortably ahead of them by the time the season ends.

Why are Leeds the "good people" is the question to ask...
People who have a street parade to celebrate promotion in the middle of a pandemic are not the good people. They’re the a-hole’s.

Nice to see you following us so closely these days Art. ;)

Simple fact for us you don't deserve to win if you conceed 3 goals. Craig Dawson at fault for 2 of them.

Cresswell is a massive loss for us also, Masuaku at LB, teams are just targeting him non stop.
Ogbonna and Zouma are streets ahead of the next in line. Antonio and Bowen are also much better than the other attackers who look pedestrian.
Lingard and another CM. Reckon you're at risk of over-working Rice too. Very reliant on him.

Ogbonna and Zouma are streets ahead of the next in line. Antonio and Bowen are also much better than the other attackers who look pedestrian.
Lingard and another CM. Reckon you're at risk of over-working Rice too. Very reliant on him.
Diop has stagnated since we first signed him, think a move is probably best for both parties. Dawson should be a 4th CB at this stage of his career, furthest thing from a ball playing CB going around ATM.

Rice will miss the Watford game for a booking. I also think other teams have worked out to play 4-3-3 against us now, because we play 4-2-3-1, Soucek gets bypassed with the extra CM, we should follow suit and play Lanzini as a 3rd CM really.

Fornals and Benrahma have gone off the boil a fair bit as well. I think the whole team is just a bit flat and Europe + injuries have caught up with us unfortuately.

I guess the difference here is hes just tossing back the turds that were tossed at him.
Time out El Cheferinho.

He waffled on about Leeds being the good guys. Was put in his place.
Has wrongly asserted (purely because he detests SAF) that Pep is the goat in our lifetime. Was put in his place

NB: He's repeated that second rubbish take in the USA sports thread, and has been put in his place there as well.

I doubt you'd have said she was tossing stuff back if it were FAITH doing this.
He talks as much s**t as FAITH once did, and cops it accordingly.

Actually scoffed at the thought of Jose being a superior manager than Pep.
One won the UCL with Porto, the other has only done it with Messi. That's the equivalent of Jose getting Leeds top 4 football v Pep getting City top 4 football.

Time out El Cheferinho.

Has wrongly asserted (purely because he detests SAF) that Pep is the goat in our lifetime. Was put in his place

NB: He's repeated that second rubbish take in the USA sports thread, and has been put in his place there as well.

He talks as much sh*t as FAITH once did, and cops it accordingly.

One won the UCL with Porto, the other has only done it with Messi. That's the equivalent of Jose getting Leeds top 4 football v Pep getting City top 4 football.
And that's all cool, but if posters are going to throw turds at him instead of reporting his crap there's not a heap to do and its just going to escalate his s**t talk.

All I can ask is you guys need to report the stuff and me and Rossco will try and sort it out. Hes been warned so he knows what happens next.

Time out El Cheferinho.

He talks as much sh*t as FAITH once did, and cops it accordingly.

Dude, a lot of my posts, esp about Leeds being good guys, was done in somewhat jest.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Pep's managerial career has been more impressive than Jose's (their head to head record during the times their teams have clashed over the years speaks for itself)

Anyhow hope you had a good Xmas and have a decent new year's Art.

I would advice in future, try not take many of my 'hot takes' (or opinions) so seriously or personally in future, yeah I probably go a bit OTT from time to time, but my opinions about Pep and his managerial style of play and legacy is honestly sincere. Wish every manager had his own style of attacking philosophy like Pep, Football would be the much better for it..

Chill mate, I get on very well with most of the other MUFC posters here, despite my admittedly probably disrespectful posts to Ferguson from time to time. They understand the terms of banter and the historic War of the Roses rivalry

Also I have got money on Tottenham to win the league cup, so I wish you mob well there.

And that's all cool, but if posters are going to throw turds at him instead of reporting his crap there's not a heap to do and its just going to escalate his sh*t talk.

All I can ask is you guys need to report the stuff and me and Rossco will try and sort it out. Hes been warned so he knows what happens next.
I couldn't sort out a root in a brothel ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude, a lot of my posts, esp about Leeds being good guys, was done in somewhat jest.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that Pep's managerial career has been more impressive than Jose's (their head to head record during the times their teams have clashed over the years speaks for itself)

I would advice in future, try not take many of my 'hot takes' (or opinions) so seriously or personally in future, yeah I probably go a bit OTT from time to time, but my opinions about Pep and his managerial style of play and legacy is honestly sincere. Wish every manager had his own style of attacking philosophy like Pep, Football would be the much better for it..

Chill mate, I get on very well with most of the other MUFC posters here, despite my admittedly probably disrespectful posts to Ferguson from time to time. They understand the terms of banter and the historic War of the Roses rivalry

Also I have got money on Tottenham to win the league cup, so I wish you mob well there.
I wouldn't take it personally, Art is one of these right wing snowflakes who is personally offended by everything that he disagrees with.

Diop has stagnated since we first signed him, think a move is probably best for both parties. Dawson should be a 4th CB at this stage of his career, furthest thing from a ball playing CB going around ATM.
Dawson belongs in one of those 'forgotten they still play' lists.
Never really ever had a period where he could be described as being a good centrehalf.
Rice will miss the Watford game for a booking. I also think other teams have worked out to play 4-3-3 against us now, because we play 4-2-3-1, Soucek gets bypassed with the extra CM, we should follow suit and play Lanzini as a 3rd CM really.
England's CM for the next couple tournaments really is a logjam for Southgate. With another IMO by UERO 2024.
Fornals and Benrahma have gone off the boil a fair bit as well. I think the whole team is just a bit flat and Europe + injuries have caught up with us unfortuately.
The initial step up to European football is the hardest jolt. Get get some wildly inconsistent performances.
And that's all cool, but if posters are going to throw turds at him instead of reporting his crap there's not a heap to do and its just going to escalate his sh*t talk.

Time for one of the best of the bunch to get a representative. Hawk or Pups 4 mod.
I really think it is. Jose has won the UCL in 2 top 6 nations. Won the league title in every country he's coached in, as well as the national cup in every nation.
Pep's great but Jose has done it for longer and has won 2 UCL's without needing CR7 or Messi.
I most certainly did.
Boxing Day sales have been very productive.
Why?!? I want us to win something at some point.
I wouldn't take it personally, Art is one of these right wing snowflakes who is personally offended by everything that he disagrees with.
You are a sad little man at times.
How about that Starc fella ;)

LOL, says you.

Ronaldo throwing the toys out of the cot at his teammates for being s**t. Assuming most of it was directed at Fred.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back