Premier Lg EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1672513151762.png
1672597372993.png
Postponed fixtures:
Matchday 7: Bournemouth vs Brighton, Soton vs Brentford, Liverpool vs Wolves, Leicester vs Villa, Man City vs Spurs, Arsenal vs Everton, West Ham vs Newcastle, Palace vs Man United, Leeds vs Forest
Matchday 8: Brighton vs Palace, Man United vs Leeds, Chelsea vs Liverpool
Matchday 12: Arsenal vs Man City

Last edited:

Weren't you 11 behind United when you won it?
In 11/12?

8 I think, 6 games to go.

It may well be that we go 10 points behind and then pick up points. But while you're 10 back there's not much point stressing about a title race, because at that point you're not really in one.

In 11/12?

It may well be that we go 10 points behind and then pick up points. But while you're 10 back there's not much point stressing about a title race, because at that point you're not really in one.

That season was a dreadful collapse. The 1-0 loss to City shouldn’t have mattered or the MD38 results. We never should have ****ed up a 4-2 lead against Everton and that‘s the match I look at during that whole period as why we lost that title.

In 11/12?

That is more impressive I think than coming back from 10 points behind.

We will undoubtedly drop points and I am sure - like we always do - we will * it up somehow. But at least we are in a position to * it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back