Premier Lg EPL Matchday 19 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Im a big Kovacic fan, had some great moments for us. The only issue i have with him is hes only good for 2/3s of a season as his bodys not reliable.

Jorginho is off and Kante is crocked so we'll be in the market for 2 CMs anyway so Kova is still someone we need to rely on.

Kante getting a new deal isnt he? Class player, can do the job for another couple of seasoms definitely.

322187.gif

Man, can we sign more players of his talent. It stuck out like a beacon how much he is better than any of our other attackers.

The red sucked but hes no chump.
I was going to say he looked pretty good out there for the time he was on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, can we sign more players of his talent. It stuck out like a beacon how much he is better than any of our other attackers.

The red sucked but hes no chump.

Are you #PotterOut yet or think he deserves more time .

He would need to start getting some decent results soon tbh

And Barca want him back.
Nah thats just clickbait.

They cant register him again as they unregistered him already this season. And PEA can't play for another club in Europe as hes already played for two.

We are stuck with him.

Last edited:
Nah thats just clickbait.

They cant register him again as they unregistered him already this season. And PEA can't play for another club in Europe as hes already played for two.

We are suck with him.

You suck with or without him :p I'll get my coat.

I don't think PEA is at the standard to make a difference to any club in the later stages of the European comps.

lukaku coming back from loan to Chelsea next season too, that’s another headache

If he gets his head straight and stops his melodramatic antics, it could be a good thing for Chelsea, still a very good player at the top of his game.

Are you #PotterOut yet or think he deserves more time .

He would need to start getting some decent results soon tbh

im neither Potter in or out as I don't think that'd make a heap of difference atm.

We need to rebuild our squad before we are any good again(and get rid of a heap). The players are the issue not the manager. It'll be a long process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back