EPL Matchday 19

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg

Need the win here, but not the easiest fixture.

Hope Dinho is back.
Do you think KDB will start? He was unplayable when he came on doing that quarter back role just feeding everyone going into the box.

Yeah earlier in the season, I thought Chelsea were possible champions. They look anything but now. Will fight with Arsenal for 4th.
Think the goons will get 4th.
Have reliable scoring options unlike Chelsea who rely on Hazard

Yeah true. Goals win you games and they have PEA and Lacazette whilst Chelsea have Moralolta.
Morgasha rolls off the tongue better. It's probably too early for Tammy so we can do one of two things:

Recall Bats and see if he's up to it (even though he's struggling at Valencia) or sell him and Morata whilst bringing in another striker. We were linked to Higuain but he's not the answer, he's on the wrong side of 30 and isn't firing at Milan.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Chelsea dropping off has taken me a bit by surprise. Reminiscent of Guardiola’s first year where City started off like a house on fire and fell away.

We just do have the fire power and if hazard doesnt fire we just dont havethe goal scoring strength and it'll take a couple of windows to fix.

Do you think KDB will start? He was unplayable when he came on doing that quarter back role just feeding everyone going into the box.
I'd think so unless Silva is back (I'm guessing not). Depends on fitness I guess but he should be close.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Chelsea dropping off has taken me a bit by surprise. Reminiscent of Guardiola’s first year where City started off like a house on fire and fell away.

I think that Europa League/EFL Cup games have taken their toll TBH.

Not confident of beating Watford on their own turf. They've been playing much better than I expected this season and their preferred 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 formation will present an interesting challenge should Gracia use it (which he probably will).

Switching off 2/3 of the way through a game is an issue with this squad as well - Azpi is a great guy, but he's not really a John Terry-style field marshal who commands respect and thus dispels any threat of complacency. Also perhaps Sarri is too laid back at times.

Back