EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

You didn't complain about Fenerbahce breaching FFP rules, therefore I expect we'll not hear from you any more on the topic.

I haven't complained about anyone breaching FFP rules. Just the clubs that piss and moan about being caught who have supporters that claim there is a conspiracy against them and defend their cheating vigorously to this very day.

Pretty sure that did not happen with Fenerbache but you are well versed with the above scenario as many posters on here will attest.

Everton are experts at laying down.

They did the same for Arsenal 2 years ago on the last matchday when they were hoping we’d draw with Boro and come 5th.

We won and Everton got belted for no reason.
Or maybe arsenal were just a much better team than Everton at that time? Jesus Ross not you as well

They did the same for Arsenal 2 years ago on the last matchday when they were hoping we’d draw with Boro and come 5th.

Koeman though. Maybe they were just s**t lol

I mean most of the time we get belted for no reason anyway right?

I haven't complained about anyone breaching FFP rules. Just the clubs that piss and moan about being caught who have supporters that claim there is a conspiracy against them and defend their cheating vigorously to this very day.

Pretty sure that did not happen with Fenerbache but you are well versed with the above scenario as many posters on here will attest.

You're mental.

Arsenal had 10 men from the 13th minute and still won easily.
I doubt any team goes out to lose deliberately. Whether they gave it 100% is another matter, but Everton would be no different to any other team in that regard. Losing at Arsenal in 16/17 is no crime though that was my point. Even with 10 men most of the time top six sides can roll the opposition at home - even when it was Everton who regressed that season anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

poty

:drunk:

Ha ha

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41180819

Wonder how that legal action is going for the City cheats?

Seems like any legal threat City make about FFP is as empty as their Champions League trophy cabinet.
The worst thing about the whole saga is the facade created by City claiming the club is sustainable, profitable and compliant with FFP regulations. I recall City publicising quite heavily that the club was in profit on the books. We now know that was an outright barefaced lie with all the income Sheikh Mansour was shovelling in through the back door. This isn't a case of a club who has overspent slightly or has failed FFP because of significant unexpected one off costs. This is a club that knowingly cheated the system that other clubs had to abide by. Opinions on FFP do not matter now - this is cheating of the highest order and right up there with the Juventus corruption scandal. I find it absolutely bizarre that some fans of these clubs can even begin to defend the actions of their clubs.

If UEFA are serious both PSG and Man City must face competition bans for next season. Blatant cheating and corruption cannot be accepted.

ADUG aren't a sponsor of the club (it owns the club). His highness has been shovelling money into Abu Dhabi government entities to fund commercial "sponsorship" deals. His highness really should turn over all ADUG financial information to the authorities in order to help investigators.

Yes it is. Because the company that ADUG funds becomes a related party according to the related party definition of having a significant financial influence. Which results in sponsorship deals being assessed at real market value and a huge difference in the figures previously presented.

I'm starting to see why his highness organises sponsorship deals through related companies in the UAE. He does it so he can freely inflate commercial income and fund it himself through transactions in the UAE that can't be scrutinised.

And nobody in Abu Dhabi will speak up about it as his highness controls the justice system. Any such person in Abu Dhabi is likely to be jailed after a sham trial.

Right now if I was a City fan I would be questioning why Mansour and the club was quite happy to publically boast about how the club was FFP compliant and self sustainable when that is not the case.

Yeah the club is guilty of presenting fabricated financial figures for a FFP audit. That's against the rules as was City's failure to disclose Mansour funding sponsorships himself personally.

As for bring self sustaining now it would be pretty embarrassing if a club couldn't be after its owner had wasted 1.5 billion pounds on it over the last 10 years.

You suggesting the documents are fake? Neither club is denying that their owners have been funding sponsorship deals through the back door. No denials from both owners. It's been happening.

I know it's difficult for you to understand but Der Spiegel are not the source of the documents that embarrassed both City and PSG.

Football Leaks is the source. And it certainly reeks of desperation to try and pin the actions of one person who isn't even employed by Der Spiegel as representative of the entire organisation.

What happens if the investigation comes back as not all clear? All I hear is that in that case it will be taken to court, it's unfair blah blah blah blah.

I am happy to accept UEFA's decision on this one although some aren't prepared to by the looks of it.

And this is just from the last three pages in a 15 page thread. Of the 372 replies, you've contributed 81 of those, the second highest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back