EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking of hard workers - I was watching Wijnaldum against Leicester. Geez, he puts in a shift! Gets around the pitch to win the ball back then he's pretty handy when he gets it.

City and Liverpool both had Leicester covered in midfield so their only option was the long ball to Vardy. Gomez can make mistakes sometimes but he was the perfect player to nullify Vardy.
Gomez is rapid. Dealt with Vardy well. Gini is terrific on the ball and has a huge work rate. Such an underrated player and been fantastic for the 20 mill we spent.

I’ve been thinking that this should happen for years if you’re nearly home and you trot him out as a sub in the final game of the season in the 90th minute. 😜

Good ‘ol slippery might do something to cause the universe to collapse and Liverpool won’t win the league title. To be safe, it won’t happen.

What a result to wake up to. I was tired and saw 2-2 on the livescore app and was already celebrating when my tired eyes adjusted and I was like... no that's 3-2. City have won. Wait is that 3-2 Wolves!!

* yes!! Put the phone down and jumped into the shower to get ready for work. In the shower I'm like... was that definitely Wolves that won or did I read that wrong. I'm super tired and now I'm doubting myself.

Get out of the shower. Check app again. Really study it. Nope i was right. City have lost!!

Cue celebration.

It's really, really difficult keeping the lid on here.

What a result to wake up to. I was tired and saw 2-2 on the livescore app and was already celebrating when my tired eyes adjusted and I was like... no that's 3-2. City have won. Wait is that 3-2 Wolves!!

fu** yes!! Put the phone down and jumped into the shower to get ready for work. In the shower I'm like... was that definitely Wolves that won or did I read that wrong. I'm super tired and now I'm doubting myself.

Get out of the shower. Check app again. Really study it. Nope i was right. City have lost!!

Cue celebration.
Mayo

fu** yes!! Put the phone down and jumped into the shower to get ready for work. In the shower I'm like... was that definitely Wolves that won or did I read that wrong. I'm super tired and now I'm doubting myself.

Cue celebration.

It's really, really difficult keeping the lid on here.
Mate, you can get rid of the lid. You know it's done.

Think in today’s days of social media whenever something’s posted it’s there for life. For the outside looking in I feel some posters on the internet world wide want Liverpool fans to declare its over, take screenshots and if they fail, repost them for all to see and lol

Think in today’s days of social media whenever something’s posted it’s there for life. For the outside looking in I feel some posters on the internet world wide want Liverpool fans to declare its over, take screenshots and if they fail, repost them for all to see and lol
I think there's a difference in how you say it. Be a smartarse about it and you will get reminded of it. But I doubt anyone would care if any Liverpool supporter expressed confidence in a title win given the current situation.

I think there's a difference in how you say it. Be a smartarse about it and you will get reminded of it. But I doubt anyone would care if any Liverpool supporter expressed confidence in a title win given the current situation.

There was a quite prominent ex poster on these boards that expressed confidence in a smart arse manner that consistently bit him in the arse :)

There was a quite prominent ex poster on these boards that expressed confidence in a smart arse manner that consistently bit him in the arse :)

As if this description could only fit one poster. I presume you mean GrandBlue, but the likes of Embers/Coledinho, StrattonGun and TorresIsGod would be stiff to miss out on a mention.

If Liverpool don’t win the league from here they will be mercilessly trolled for the rest of their existence. Think the Gerrard slip times 1,000. Unfortunately it’s in the bag.

I'm extremely confident we are the champions elect. But I won't allow myself to fully embrace it yet as I've had 30 years of Being Liverpool. False dawn after false dawn. Disappointment after disappointment.

This team though, this manager. I think it's different. We're ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll celebrate when it's done officially. To do so earlier would be the height of arrogance. Am confident of winning it.

I can't understand why supporters are trying to downplay it.

It's done. We're winning it. Just enjoy the ride from here on in instead of stressing.

I’ve been thinking that this should happen for years if you’re nearly home and you trot him out as a sub in the final game of the season in the 90th minute. 😜

Need to make at least 5 appearances to get a medal (was 10 previously). One token appearance at the end wouldn't do it.

I can't understand why supporters are trying to downplay it.

It's done. We're winning it. Just enjoy the ride from here on in instead of stressing.

Need to make at least 5 appearances to get a medal (was 10 previously). One token appearance at the end wouldn't do it.
5 matches sub him on in the 90th minute.😜

Holy **** Ayew!

Has been a bargain at 2.5 million pounds in summer. Spent last season on loan with us but was ineffectual. The groans from Palace fans when his permanent signing was announced woke my dog up but JA is a different footballer this season.

Has only 5 goals so far but all have been huge. 2 late winners v the Hammers have been enormous for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back