EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends whether it's a gentlemans agreement or not I suppose, bet Sullivan is furious with Fat Sam right now though...

Think the PL is looking into it. I wonder if because the game is during the window it might be ok, I suppose it's not hugely different to a club trying to buy a player and while the deal is being wrapped up, they request the player doesn't play to avoid injury.

Think the PL is looking into it. I wonder if because the game is during the window it might be ok, I suppose it's not hugely different to a club trying to buy a player and while the deal is being wrapped up, they request the player doesn't play to avoid injury.
Doubt it'll be a points deduction, most likely a fine, at least that's what I'm hoping based on similar ones in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to think Rodgers is got to be the favorite for Chelsea job?
He has got Leceister playing so well.

I think Frank will eventually be a good manager. But the jump to Chelsea was far too soon in his managerial career.

Another expected loss but as others have said, there has just been no sign of improving whatsoever and time for Frank to go, I reckon he's lost the dressing room.

Got to think Rodgers is got to be the favorite for Chelsea job?
He has got Leceister playing so well.

I think Frank will eventually be a good manager. But the jump to Chelsea was far too soon in his managerial career.
Tuchel you would think.

how bout a sub

838153.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back