EPL Matchday 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Weirdest thing is a lot of us saw it coming with the lack of rotation of the team but Liverpool supporters couldn't see it coming.
Weirder still that he complains regularly about clubs voting against 5 subs yet doesn’t rotate well.

Can I comment on this Soza or is this also a sore point?

Oh come on man, who still gets gratification from saying "I told you so"?

I assume this is a deliberately sarcastic post as you have to be the most famous example of someone digging up old posts from someone to make a point.

Even though my comment seems to have upset some, perhaps Leeds really should have devoted more resources into upkeep of their pitch.
Not sure. They are doing something to it while there is no game there over the next couple of weeks.

Levy'd. Grass salesman now.

877DCC82-7722-4818-A747-FFFDC28F5B4B.jpeg

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Reminds me a bit of that season under Fat Sam we were in the top 3 at Christmas playing a 4-4-2 diamond with Stewart Downing at the top, we lost to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and the players were basically on their summer holiday from then onwards.

Finished 12th and qualified for the Europa League :p

Palace away will be a good test for us, I'd still be happy with a top 10 finish really, but keeping Antonio fit will be the key.

A draw would be decent. Palace can do anything on the day. They put 5 past West Brom then shipped 3 to Villa and 7 to Liverpool. Hopefully a new striker will come in.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Bradesmaen remember when you argues Ryan was on the transfer list despite a bunch of places saying he wasn't?

Good one 👍
Him being loaned means he was on a transfer list? If he was on the transfer list he'd be permanently gone. Especially since his contract expires in 1.5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
🤣 Just admit you were wrong
Brighton don't want him
Guess Dean Henderson was on the transfer list last year for United. They'll want him back after Steele and Sanchez have made multiple gaffs recently. Potter living and dying by the sword. He won't last the season.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Guess Dean Henderson was on the transfer list last year for United. They'll want him back after Steele and Sanchez have made multiple gaffs recently. Potter living and dying by the sword. He won't last the season.

🤣🤣
Your logic makes no sense at all haha

We've developed a real "I told you so" culture on this board where we end up discussing what someone said about an issue far more than we discuss the issue itself.

It"s a shame.

Anyway, good move for Ryan. Wasnt getting a look in at Brighton and I'd imagine there would be a fair amount if pride for an Aussie in being part of a club like Arsenal.

We've developed a real "I told you so" culture on this board where we end up discussing what someone said about an issue far more than we discuss the issue itself.
There is a wee bit of dick waving in here at times

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back