Semper Fi
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Luton Town FC, London Irish RFU,
It's not really a genuine debate lol.
'title to lose' is merely a jocular shifting pressure to someone else gag. Rather basic.
Yes but also implies they have it in the bag when there is a lot to do... I'll get slated but Spurs, Arsenal and Man Utd look okay.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Now your being a silly Billy.

Mooy will be transferred full time when Huddersfield (sorry Em) are relegated to division one.
You really don't get it lol.
I can say it about any club, with any made up reasoning and people on here will get it, not take is seriously, and have a laugh.

Having boned the fat spanish waiter and now have the calming dulcet tones of Steve Bruce to listen to in the dressing room, I believe with Voldemort Shelvey in the middle of the park that the Magpies are unstoppable. It's their title to lose.

CazC30

Semper Fi
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You really don't get it lol.
I can say it about any club, with any made up reasoning and people on here will get it, not take is seriously, and have a laugh.

Having boned the fat spanish waiter and now have the calming dulcet tones of Steve Bruce to listen to in the dressing room, I believe with Voldemort Shelvey in the middle of the park that the Magpies are unstoppable. It's their title to lose.
Oh, you were joking... I thought you were being serious. Phew... You are moderately sane! Yes, of course, Newcastle have got every chance of a title.

But next year from the Championship!!!

CazC30

Semper Fi
Jan 12, 2017
Billawicky
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Are you deliberately missing the point? You keep trying to rationalise or justify why it isn't theirs to lose when NO ONE IS SAYING IT'S THEIRS TO LOSE.
Someone has to be rational... As a Hull city fan I have to question your validity of posting here, maybe general interest like me, a sense of epic grandeur... Or hope.

Maybe one day in the cup?

Top Bottom