EPL Matchday 2

Someone has to be rational... As a Hull city fan I have to question your validity of posting here, maybe general interest like me, a sense of epic grandeur... Or hope.

Maybe one day in the cup?

We were in the PL as little as two seasons ago.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
hqdefault.jpg

HawkMongrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MVFC, Aston Villa
Watching the review show. Bournemouth v Aston Villa. What a goal from Douglas Luiz!

Was a belter. Was even better in the ground watching it live. We'd had so many chances and all that frustration got let out. We all went spare.

Bournemouth are lucky tinpot dogs. Never seen so many divers on one team.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Was a belter. Was even better in the ground watching it live. We'd had so many chances and all that frustration got let out. We all went spare.

Bournemouth are lucky tinpot dogs. Never seen so many divers on one team.
They play for Fraser set pieces. Very unlucky in your opening two games definitely should have got a draw from one of the two

They play for Fraser set pieces. Very unlucky in your opening two games definitely should have got a draw from one of the two

Very odd comment, Bournemouth are the opposite of a team set up for set pieces.

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Very odd comment, Bournemouth are the opposite of a team set up for set pieces.
I do agree, the signing of Jack Stacey from Luton means they will have a very attacking fullback and I feel they'll push up and press. Hat's off to Bournemouth they are holding their own in the Prem.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Profligacy plus exhaustion from playing Liverpool, plus dodgy set piece defending, cost us 2 points.

At least we're off and running...

Last edited:
Back