EPL Matchday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How bloody good is the 9:30pm start for Everton though :hearteyes:

Before you were complaining about being up at 4am to watch crap last season, now you get to see a much improved Everton right after dinner. Everything is coming up Beamstar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can see Liverpool giving Chelsea a bit of a wake up call tbh.

Liverpool were by no means great against us, but Brighton were arguably the better side this morning, won possession and missed some clear cut chances. They got done by a jamy goal and a wonder strike.

Brighton wasn't exactly counter pressing either to win that amount of possession.

Werner on the counter spells danger though for Liverpool, especially as they struggled with Costa and Harrison last week.

Will be interested to see how Havertz goes backing up, as frankly, he was pretty ordinary.

If Salah is back to 17/18 levels, look out.

Before you were complaining about being up at 4am to watch crap last season, now you get to see a much improved Everton right after dinner. Everything is coming up Beamstar!
9.30pm is right after dinner? What kind of sick world do SA people live in?

Would be happy with a point away at SB.
That's a losers mentality. Nobody in Liverpool's locker room will be happy with that and rightly so. We were something like 27 wins and 1 draw from our first 28 last season. That wins you titles. We gotta go to SB and win. No other option. I'll be disappointed if we don't take maximum.

Not saying that as disrespect to Chelsea as it will be a very tough game and we might draw or lose but I'm just saying we can't be happy with anything other than 3 points.

That's a losers mentality. Nobody in Liverpool's locker room will be happy with that and rightly so. We were something like 27 wins and 1 draw from our first 28 last season. That wins you titles. We gotta go to SB and win. No other option. I'll be disappointed if we don't take maximum.

Not saying that as disrespect to Chelsea as it will be a very tough game and we might draw or lose but I'm just saying we can't be happy with anything other than 3 points.
"Would be happy with a point away" is basically our motto.

We could be playing Fulham at home and Zidane98 would be saying a draw is a good result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back