EPL Matchday 2

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1600117364869.png

1600117919648.png

How bloody good is the 9:30pm start for Everton though :hearteyes:

Before you were complaining about being up at 4am to watch crap last season, now you get to see a much improved Everton right after dinner. Everything is coming up Beamstar!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Can see Liverpool giving Chelsea a bit of a wake up call tbh.

Liverpool were by no means great against us, but Brighton were arguably the better side this morning, won possession and missed some clear cut chances. They got done by a jamy goal and a wonder strike.

Brighton wasn't exactly counter pressing either to win that amount of possession.

Werner on the counter spells danger though for Liverpool, especially as they struggled with Costa and Harrison last week.

Will be interested to see how Havertz goes backing up, as frankly, he was pretty ordinary.

If Salah is back to 17/18 levels, look out.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Before you were complaining about being up at 4am to watch crap last season, now you get to see a much improved Everton right after dinner. Everything is coming up Beamstar!
9.30pm is right after dinner? What kind of sick world do SA people live in?

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Would be happy with a point away at SB.
That's a losers mentality. Nobody in Liverpool's locker room will be happy with that and rightly so. We were something like 27 wins and 1 draw from our first 28 last season. That wins you titles. We gotta go to SB and win. No other option. I'll be disappointed if we don't take maximum.

Not saying that as disrespect to Chelsea as it will be a very tough game and we might draw or lose but I'm just saying we can't be happy with anything other than 3 points.

That's a losers mentality. Nobody in Liverpool's locker room will be happy with that and rightly so. We were something like 27 wins and 1 draw from our first 28 last season. That wins you titles. We gotta go to SB and win. No other option. I'll be disappointed if we don't take maximum.

Not saying that as disrespect to Chelsea as it will be a very tough game and we might draw or lose but I'm just saying we can't be happy with anything other than 3 points.
"Would be happy with a point away" is basically our motto.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

We could be playing Fulham at home and Zidane98 would be saying a draw is a good result.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Lallana takes Mooy’s spot.
Mooy leaves for China.
Lallana injured first game.

Silliness for Mooy. But he wanted the money before he retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back