EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

SA TIMES:
1640643077892.png

1640643337096.png

Current postponed games:
Matchday 13: Burnley vs Spurs.
Matchday 16: Brighton vs Spurs.
Matchday 17: Brentford vs Man United. Burnley vs Watford. Leicester vs Spurs.
Matchday 18: Man United vs Brighton. Southampton vs Brentford. Watford vs Palace. West Ham vs Norwich. Everton vs Leicester. Villa vs Burnley.
Matchday 19: Liverpool vs Leeds. Wolves vs Watford. Burnley vs Everton.
Matchday 20: Arsenal vs Wolves. Leeds vs Villa.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Playing a Newcastle side that’s missing ASM and Callum Wilson you should be okay unless Shelvey goes on a tear

Eddie Howe is saying that between injuries and Covid Newcastle might not have enough players for the Everton game to go ahead. I hope he's being sincere. It would be in their interests to have this game suspended until they have strengthened the squad in January. They could swing the balance by claiming a couple of players with knocks are not fit to play.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Eddie Howe is saying that between injuries and Covid Newcastle might not have enough players for the Everton game to go ahead. I hope he's being sincere. It would be in their interests to have this game suspended until they have strengthened the squad in January. They could swing the balance by claiming a couple of players with knocks are not fit to play.

I love the vagueness. Doesn't specify how many covid cases they have and says the game "might" not go ahead. And some players just have knocks.

Yet another manager pulling the covid card to avoid fielding an understrength team in a winnable game.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Some interesting matches coming up, worry that Watford will get blasted after having so much time off, Soton/Spurs could be a fun match if Soton actually turn up, Palace/Norwich could be a shitty, scrappy match if the s**t Palace show up, Lester/Pool hopefully is a goal fest, and City will probably put a bigger score past Brentford than the English team could put up today in the cricket.

Tired and still knocked 6 in…
It could have just been that the momentum of the game affected the way we played, but our movement in the second half was non existent. Both goals from set pieces iirc.

Could be something, could be nothing. But I'd expect plenty of changes tomorrow.

Back