EPL Matchday 20 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

He will win at least one at City , I am certain of it.
Even if he does SAF is well clear.
Years of success at Aberdeen followed by decades of dominance at united.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuchel is a bit of a whinger it seems.
Well within his rights to be frustrated. He’s pissed at our decimated squad, no one’s fault, but has every right to be annoyed by it. Especially given we’re one of the only teams that has yet to have a game postponed.. despite actually having a good handful of players with covid, on top of 5 games in 14 days, throwing all the rotations out of whack and cooking the fitness of whoever is left. Meanwhile Brighton have played 3 games this month. We did well to get a point out of that all things considered. I’d be livid if I was managing that squad too.

Everyone loves glossing over the context to our bad form but when Virgil was missing you’d hear about it daily, excusing Liverpools poor form

I find it hard to believe that all this moaning Tuchel is doing isn't having a negative effect on the mindset of his players. He well and truly seemed like he lost the plot in his interviews last night.

Chelsea had a more than good enough squad to win yesterday, and blaming it on covid, refs, conspiracies just gives the players a nice and easy excuse for this run they're on.

Well within his rights to be frustrated. He’s pissed at our decimated squad, no one’s fault, but has every right to be annoyed by it. Especially given we’re one of the only teams that has yet to have a game postponed.. despite actually having a good handful of players with covid, on top of 5 games in 14 days, throwing all the rotations out of whack and cooking the fitness of whoever is left. Meanwhile Brighton have played 3 games this month. We did well to get a point out of that all things considered. I’d be livid if I was managing that squad too.

Everyone loves glossing over the context to our bad form but when Virgil was missing you’d hear about it daily, excusing Liverpools poor form

Poor comparison. It was VVD, Matip & Gomez all out at the same time and all out with season ending injuries. If only it was just Virgil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back