EPL Matchday 20

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Forgot there are games this weekend. Guess I'm not leaving the couch for a while.

Seems like you didn't make it to the gym the other day, so hope you do something active soon. ;)

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Hah, I didn't but I went today instead ;)
Onya Brades

I'll probably go myself during the cricket lunch break

Not sure whether to do cardio or legs, or a bit of both though

Can do legs tomorrow also

Think I'll just do cardio as if I do legs today then I'll be going in to gym on NYD as I'll do back on Sunday and chest on Tuesday (NYD), and I'm not sure if I CBF going in then if I have a few on NYE, although training with a hangover is a good way to work it out of the system too :think:

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
just saw from august that walker only had 5 days off between the world cup and rejoining city. played a lot of football in that time as well. was admirable at the time but now he's really paying for it. just looked exhausted against palace but danilo has been injured for so long the chop out hasnt been available.

need to just get 3 points. anything less and it very quickly can balloon out to double figures before we know it. but can't question the effort from the players, they've played a shitload of football at a very high intensity/level since the start of last season.

Blueboys11

Club Legend
Apr 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham, New York Mets
just saw from august that walker only had 5 days off between the world cup and rejoining city. played a lot of football in that time as well. was admirable at the time but now he's really paying for it. just looked exhausted against palace but danilo has been injured for so long the chop out hasnt been available.

need to just get 3 points. anything less and it very quickly can balloon out to double figures before we know it. but can't question the effort from the players, they've played a shitload of football at a very high intensity/level since the start of last season.

Welcome to the life of half of Tottenhams squad. Amazing position considering

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Really should be beating Burnley the way they've been going, but I'm sure they'll have a reaction losing the way they did to Everton at home.

Hopefully we'll have Zabaleta, Arnie and Chicarito back at least.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
well yeah, a lot of our squad had similar situations. i think we had the most players at the wc, and many of them went pretty deep into the tournament. teams struggling with the balance when it comes to new year fixtures is nothing new though

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We had more players reach the final two matches of the World Cup than any other in Europe or the world for that matter.

Poch has managed the team brilliantly considering this. Probably one thing he definitely has over Pep is rotating his squad

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
We had more players reach the final two matches of the World Cup than any other in Europe or the world for that matter.

Poch has managed the team brilliantly considering this. Probably one thing he definitely has over Pep is rotating his squad
we've been alright when it comes to rotating the final third. defensive injuries havent helped though.

Back