EPL Matchday 20

So are you hoping that Eriksen for example gets sold for 140mil so Poch can improve the side like Klopp did with Coutinho? Rather than be at a stand still with the squad?
No. You just got lucky he turned out to not be critical to success.

We’re so far off the original topic geez

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
No one takes anything you say with any authority Jod because you are so hilariously biased.

Klopp won titles in a two team league which is what all European leagues have now more or less become. He hasn’t won anything in England yet and hasn’t finished above Poch’s spurs either so at least until that happens do us all a favour and shut yer bloody cake hole
Things are getting spicy and heated as Liverpool assume favouritism for the EPL title.
18FC3A2C-659C-4F57-A4E9-6B24B758C394.gif

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol one bad game and he’s a spud? Calm your ****
A truly woeful call.
Arsenal’s one really good signing this summer.
First bad game all season. Brilliant call.
Is this where I reply with "Was Arsenals player of the month for November. Been as good as any other defensive mid in the league."?

He's their one really good signing yet they're only 1 point better off than they were after 20 games last season? And that's with the inclusion of the top scorer in the league this time round. Some impact he's made.

I never said he was a bad player, just that he's nowhere near as good as Arsenal fans have hyped him. He's an decentish player, but because he's probably better than the absolute duds that have occupied the position in recent years he's been talked up as better than he is.

From what I've seen of him he's a solid player, nothing more.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hahahaha Liverpool supporters and their net spend. So idiotic. Your manager has spent a shitload of money to build a team in his image. Big deal thats football these days but to try and somehow argue that he hasnt done this is ridiculous. Having the amount of money he has had to spend you would expect success and trying to argue otherwise is so pathetic. Thankfully only Liverpool fans live in this net spend world and 99% of other people see it for what it is which is a manager spending a lot of money since he has been at the club to build a team. Coutinho going for a ridiculous price and being replaced with better and more players is evidence of Barca paying absurd prices for players and not Liverpool and Klopp somehow being hamstrung. God you guys are ******* annoying.
We’re ******* annoying! Haha
How many titles did you campaigners win and you’re pretending that you were saints throughout?
CBCB82EA-D31A-4DC5-A776-0AC24546C79D.gif

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No, I worked it out, it's 140 and that doesn't include any of the bonus clauses that Alisson, Keita and Salah around going to accrue. It's still large spending.

So? It's 140 in one season also. They went out and backed him twice. VVD was always going to Liverpool - that was never in doubt, it just took the owners realising they had a good side (after Salah was brought in) to back Klopp. Now they're forking out again and if you win the title they will fork out more to keep it that way. There is no doubt.

Liverpool will double that 140m in mech sales next May ;)

Turnover

Cancelled
May 30, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Hahahaha Liverpool supporters and their net spend. So idiotic. Your manager has spent a shitload of money to build a team in his image. Big deal thats football these days but to try and somehow argue that he hasnt done this is ridiculous. Having the amount of money he has had to spend you would expect success and trying to argue otherwise is so pathetic. Thankfully only Liverpool fans live in this net spend world and 99% of other people see it for what it is which is a manager spending a lot of money since he has been at the club to build a team. Coutinho going for a ridiculous price and being replaced with better and more players is evidence of Barca paying absurd prices for players and not Liverpool and Klopp somehow being hamstrung. God you guys are ******* annoying.
Found bradesmane brother. U must be the tough older one.

He's their one really good signing yet they're only 1 point better off than they were after 20 games last season? And that's with the inclusion of the top scorer in the league this time round. Some impact he's made.

I never said he was a bad player, just that he's nowhere near as good as Arsenal fans have hyped him. He's an decentish player, but because he's probably better than the absolute duds that have occupied the position in recent years he's been talked up as better than he is.

Who else has been good at CDM this year? Fernandinho(quiet achiever that leaves a huge hole when not playing), Kante(moved out of position a bit but still good), Andre Gomes(gone from Barca joke to Everton lock), Sissoko (Only noticed him in the last month or so) are the only ones that stick out and he's deffs been just as good as them this season.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who else has been good at CDM this year? Fernandinho(quiet achiever that leaves a huge hole when not playing), Kante(moved out of position a bit but still good), Andre Gomes(gone from Barca joke to Everton lock), Sissoko (Only noticed him in the last month or so) are the only ones that stick out and he's deffs been just as good as them this season.

I haven't mentioned other players? Not sure what they have to do with anything.

But FWIW, Wijnaldum is having as good a season as anyone in that position.

I haven't mentioned other players? Not sure what they have to do with anything.

But FWIW, Wijnaldum is having as good a season as anyone in that position.
Torreira is in a lot of peoples TOTS so far.

Wijnaldum was fantastic in the first 2 months, one of our best players, then drifted off a bit after that (not sure if it's to do with constant rotation with Hendo and Fabinho and being moved around to different parts of the midfield) then was terrific again today.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Based on the penalties given at Anfield last night, both Eriksen and Kane should have both got one against Wolves

I personally wouldnt give the second peno against Lovren as a ref. While the push was there I dont think he was going to get on the end of the cross anyway and it isnt like he was battetered by his opponent. In those scenarios for me you only give a pen for the most blatant of fouls.

Salah peno stonewall, no ref calls play on for that.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche

He was MOM against Liverpool in the first game. He can’t help if the rest of the team are a bunch of spuds doesn’t matter how good you are.

If you look at how we conceded, two were from stupid, soft pens, two horrendous errors from Lichtsteiner and a fantastic solo goal from Firmino.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Wonder if there will be another anti Mo Salah piece by American trash tabloid writer (and Zionist Israel sympathizer) Pamela Gellar this week ? Stupid race baiting/Islamaphobic t*at.

Can only imagine how bitter the ugly cow would have felt after another dynamic performance by the Egyptian King.

He is a good lad Mo, and didn't deserve that piece of false, hate filled crap by a mentally unstable racist jackass.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Declan Rice.

Would also have Neves up there fwiw.

Alphonse_

Matching On Together
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone else happy to see Huddersfield go down ? They are just one of those tinpot clubs that don't deserve to be in the top-flight (plus Wagner is a flog)

Would be gutted for Mooy though, although i am sure another EPL club would pick him up.

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
He was MOM against Liverpool in the first game. He can’t help if the rest of the team are a bunch of spuds doesn’t matter how good you are.

If you look at how we conceded, two were from stupid, soft pens, two horrendous errors from Lichtsteiner and a fantastic solo goal from Firmino.

Easy to chalk a goal down to Firmino brilliance, but it was Torreira who lost the ball in midfield. He's as much at fault for that goal as Lovren is for the Arsenal goal.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
As the season quietly rolls on and Liverpool are winning whilst our rivals are somewhat stumbling I take heart and rejoice in the rivers of salt being exuded by opposition supporters. We are keeping a lid on it and taking it one game at a time but the melts I encounter with 18 games to go certainly brighten up my day

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Easy to chalk a goal down to Firmino brilliance, but it was Torreira who lost the ball in midfield. He's as much at fault for that goal as Lovren is for the Arsenal goal.
He did too but again, one bad game but no mention of how good he was against Liverpool previously though. That’s my point. One bad game doesn’t define a player. Firmino hasn’t been playing brilliantly for the last month or so either.

Back