DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Anyone else happy to see Huddersfield go down ? They are just one of those tinpot clubs that don't deserve to be in the top-flight (plus Wagner is a flog)

Would be gutted for Mooy though, although i am sure another EPL club would pick him up.

I have nothing against Huddersfield or Wagner, but they were always unlikely to survive because they lack any attacking firepower. They have done well to last this long in the PL IMO.

They could turn things around because the sides around them are pretty poor but it doesn't look like it.

Speaking of poor sides, I'm actually mildly impressed that Warnock has gotten Cardiff out of the relegation zone. Their squad was IMO Championship level and had a good chance of finishing dead last. I've also never rated Warnock as a PL manager.

I can’t believe that people here are arguing the penalty given to Salah. That would have been a foul anywhere on the ground. Instead of just trying to outbody Salah and put him off balance, that dumb ass defender Sokratis decided that chopping at a strikers legs from behind without getting anywhere near the ball not once but twice is the way to go, and people think that is fine? Please!! How about criticising the idiotic defender for making a stupid foul instead of giving him a free pass??

Anyhow happy with how Liverpool are progressing and I’m sure Klopp is too. I never get tired of this vision.

IMG_4446.GIF

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
I can’t believe that people here are arguing the penalty given to Salah. That would have been a foul anywhere on the ground. Instead of just trying to outbody Salah and put him off balance, that dumb ass defender Sokratis decided that chopping at a strikers legs from behind without getting anywhere near the ball not once but twice is the way to go, and people think that is fine? Please!! How about criticising the idiotic defender for making a stupid foul instead of giving him a free pass??

Anyhow happy with how Liverpool are progressing and I’m sure Klopp is too. I never get tired of this vision.

View attachment 599916
Agreed they lost 5-1 wouldn't have made a difference period.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal

View attachment 599916
Interested in your opinion on the Lovren penalty? You are right, it makes little difference, Liverpool were just too good.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Because I don’t rate a player as highly as other people?

We’ll see, I’m always happy to hold my hand up if I’m wrong about a player but he seems like a 6-7/10 footballer and that’s it.

Bit of Joe Allen about him, and unlike some I don't mean that as an insult.

Interested in your opinion on the Lovren penalty? You are right, it makes little difference, Liverpool were just too good.

He was clearly pushed and if the ball was actually delivered in the vicinity where he would have challenged for it then yes it should be a penalty, however the ball went way over his and the defenders head so no it shouldn’t have been given as it wasn’t effecting the play.

Also think Lacazette should have been given one near the end when Clyne toed him.

DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Don't really fancy this.

Early kickoff, crowded schedule, CHO/Pedro unavailable, away, against a side with a fairly good record against us.

Plus no RLC for some reason.

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
That is a valid point but having ability to throw record amounts at transfer targets to fix deficiencies in the side should be acknowledge, as should the wages he can offer his players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only in the last window he's had serious dollars to spend. And most of those dollars came from sell our best players Suarez + Coutinho

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back