EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Jorginho has been a really underwhelming signing so far. I expected so much more in terms of goals/assists but he's just been the master of the sideways pass.

He's been trash.

Impressive, keeping the ball in, smashing into a photographer and making sure she's alright, carrying on with the game.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Seriously lacking any sort of creativity out there. Jorginho needs to add sosose forward passes to his game and Giroud has offered nothing to this point.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Jorginho has been a really underwhelming signing so far. I expected so much more in terms of goals/assists but he's just been the master of the sideways pass.
he wasnt really a goals/assists guy at napoli. i think he scored like 4 league goals in his time at napoli and about 10 assists.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
The Brazilian Henderson he shall now be known as.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got an avatar sized gif of Luiz's sliding celebration after his goal against city?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Connor Wickham... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while
Get involved

#bbcfootball and 81111 on text

Rob Meech: Connor Wickham seems to have aged 10 years since I last saw him on a football pitch

Wickham, 25, has missed more than two years of football with a serious knee injury.

Get involved

#bbcfootball and 81111 on text

Rob Meech: Connor Wickham seems to have aged 10 years since I last saw him on a football pitch

Wickham, 25, has missed more than two years of football with a serious knee injury.
He's only 25? It feels like he's been around forever.

ManLikeRobbie

Draftee
Jul 9, 2017
London
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
FB_IMG_1546146798517.jpg

Thoughts? Opinions? Is there any need for a footballer to place his hands on the neck of an opponent in this fashion?

Liverpool deserved to win, no doubts about that.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
View attachment 600040
Thoughts? Opinions? Is there any need for a footballer to place his hands on the neck of an opponent in this fashion?

Liverpool deserved to win, no doubts about that.

They never went back to lead up footage. Mane was gesturing that Lichsteiner had given a cheap elbow...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back