DaRick

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 12, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
Glad for the Palace win given the circumstances screamed 'banana peel'.

Hope we can make it 3 wins in 4 against Southampton, which we should be able to even with their recent improvement.

City have been a bit shaky against them, but they still have enough attacking firepower to win games so I'm not sure this means too much RE our game against them.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
When Martin tyler says what every united fans want to hear "pogba scoring goals and winning matches, where has he been for heavens sake."
Sooking like the great big wimp that he is? It was plainly evident after the France v Australia match that he can't deal with any criticism.

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Probably our worst performance since the first 4 games of the season today.

Of course Burnley decided to not play Joe Hart and looked as good as they did in the 1st half of last season, extra 36 hours of rest for em did wonders it seemed.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sooking like the great big wimp that he is? It was plainly evident after the France v Australia match that he can't deal with any criticism.

I don't think it is that simple. Pogba needs licence and nothing about Mou's style provides that.

Clearly OGS has said do you what you please, and Pogba is doing what he pleases.

United will jump back quickly. They are not missing that many pieces.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I don't think it is that simple. Pogba needs licence and nothing about Mou's style provides that.

Clearly OGS has said do you what you please, and Pogba is doing what he pleases.

United will jump back quickly. They are not missing that many pieces.
I think it's more man management. The guy is spineless, we all know that. He's the new breed of millenial who struggles to take any criticism on board and it's his way or the high way. He doesn't want to defend, it's not that he can't. Even today I saw David Brooks make an intercept on his 18 yard box with Pogba closer to the United goal than him. He runs up the field, about 10 seconds later Pogba jogs back.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Hahahaha Liverpool supporters and their net spend. So idiotic. Your manager has spent a shitload of money to build a team in his image. Big deal thats football these days but to try and somehow argue that he hasnt done this is ridiculous. Having the amount of money he has had to spend you would expect success and trying to argue otherwise is so pathetic. Thankfully only Liverpool fans live in this net spend world and 99% of other people see it for what it is which is a manager spending a lot of money since he has been at the club to build a team. Coutinho going for a ridiculous price and being replaced with better and more players is evidence of Barca paying absurd prices for players and not Liverpool and Klopp somehow being hamstrung. God you guys are ******* annoying.
Don’t worry champ it still might not happen.

Back