EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Wolves are giant killers, bit of a danger game. Confident of a win but it'll be tough.
Less than 48 hours between games though. Reckon it'll be a struggle for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two day turn around for games makes an interesting case wonder how teams will cope

Two day turn around for games makes an interesting case wonder how teams will cope

Klopp has been pretty vocal in his contempt at Xmas period fixtures for all teams and the well being of all footballers.

To me the only way forward long term is a 18 team 34 game league.

Klopp has been pretty vocal in his contempt at Xmas period fixtures for all teams and the well being of all footballers.

To me the only way forward long term is a 18 team 34 game league.
A bit of common sense is all that's needed.

Games in less than 48 hours is ridiculous, but Wolves v City could have been played yesterday and it would have avoided that.

Feels weird, and wrong wanting the Gunners to not be s**t for once.

gonna be interesting in midfield. Ndombele afraid of getting injured not wanting to play atm. Two more suspended. Looks like it’ll be Dier and Lo Celso

Feel confident about this one. At home, against a team that just played 44 hours ago. They'll have to rotate, and our superior depth should see us through. Wolves lads might get a better reception from the Kop than the Liverpool team.
Short turnaround could be diluted by them playing against just 10 men all game

Not really sure how we'll go against Chelsea.

Thank God there is no more Hazard. He'd have a bagful if he was playing against our current defence.

Probably another draw.
I actually fancy our chances better at the Emirates than I would at the Bridge. I still don't think we'll win though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back