EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping that Antonio hitting the post twice doesn’t turn out to be costly. Could have killed off Crystal Palace already.

Well late goal for Palace but no matter, we're up to 4th.

Arguably our best performance of the season that with chances created.

Liverpool home and Villa away next 2, would love to sneak at least 1 win out of those 2.

The rebirth of the Moyesiah is complete. He's back to his best when he was at Everton
Still early days, but better atm. Everton was based on scrappy, battling football and pinching a goal.

West Ham playing good football right now.

Well late goal for Palace but no matter, we're up to 4th.

Arguably our best performance of the season that with chances created.

Liverpool home and Villa away next 2, would love to sneak at least 1 win out of those 2.

The scoreline doesn't reflect how dominant the Hammers were. Antonio could have scored 4. Soucek and Rice are as good as any two deep midfielders in the Premier League.

Not completely, you didn't watch us play enough. We had arteta in midfield after all
I watched enough shitty Cahill 1-0 headers against us to have it imprinted on my brain for life.

You were a (very effective) route 1 team for the bulk of Moyes career there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rebirth of the Moyesiah is complete. He's back to his best when he was at Everton

Lord David isn’t done yet but we might have to start taking this conversation more seriously soon if this continues. Considering how little hope there was for this squad at the start of the season it’s been a fine effort so far.

The scoreline doesn't reflect how dominant the Hammers were. Antonio could have scored 4. Soucek and Rice are as good as any two deep midfielders in the Premier League.
I'd say for three quarters of the match we dominated. Benrahma is getting slowly better by the game. Soucek's ability to get in the right spots in the box and actually put away his chances is pretty elite.

Rice is the key though, his ability to roam, protect the back 4, of course not having Mark Noble play next to him helps also.

Considering the flag is only meant to go up when it's absolutely certain, I don't blame the players at all.
Definitely a good example why the flag should stay down unless its 100% certainty.

I'm just waiting for the first serious injury after play has been allowed to continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back