EPL Matchday 20

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
So to quote Pep’s recent comments, Allardyce is a genius. Bilic must have been an Einstein!

Bilic got shafted. He's actually not a bad manager and got them promoted.

Fat Sam needs to give it away. He's only taken 4 points from 7 games in charge so is not doing any better than his predecessor.

Last edited:

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Definitely a good example why the flag should stay down unless its 100% certainty.

I'm just waiting for the first serious injury after play has been allowed to continue.

Seems a bit odd to me that there was such a delay in the flag going up but it still went up just as City were looking dangerous.

OffTheBit

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pepe actually had a good game this morning (other than falling asleep defending the first corner), who knew he had it in him. Looked a lot better playing off the left.
I think Arteta had enough of watching him cut back and lose the ball, I know I did

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Seems a bit odd to me that there was such a delay in the flag going up but it still went up just as City were looking dangerous.

Sian Massey-Ellis is usually good with her calls but she made an error that she raised the flag before the attack played out. It wasn't clearly offside so the flag should have stayed down until the goal was scored then let VAR take a look.

I did find it funny that while VAR was checking, the commentators were going a bit OTT saying she was the best assistant ref in the Premier League. Then it turned out she not only got the offside call wrong but also went against the instructions for flagging offside in VAR games.

Back