EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matip did train apparently so hopefully. Fabinho is not a defender. He's doing a job but as we saw against United, it's not his natural position + it means we miss him in midfield.

Will be a tight game tomorrow I think.
I'd take him over all of our CBs. But I think that might say more about our lot than Fabinho.

You would think so. Apparently a settled defence is pretty important. Liverpool and City have basically swapped places this season.
Yep. Was always gonna happen. Those 2 sides have set a ridiculously high bar over the last few years.
Both sides had huge holes in defence at points.

I think city win the champs league this year. Something differently defensively.

Yep. Was always gonna happen. Those 2 sides have set a ridiculously high bar over the last few years.
Both sides had huge holes in defence at points.

I think city win the champs league this year. Something differently defensively.

They were saying yesterday that no-one has scored against them in the prem since November. That is crazy good.

They were saying yesterday that no-one has scored against them in the prem since November. That is crazy good.

They wont even let Garcia go with 5 CBs on their books.

Meanwhile we cant even jimmie up 10-15m quid for a short term CB signing with both our first choice CBs out for the season and the other made of glass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back