EPL Matchday 20

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Matip did train apparently so hopefully. Fabinho is not a defender. He's doing a job but as we saw against United, it's not his natural position + it means we miss him in midfield.

Will be a tight game tomorrow I think.
I'd take him over all of our CBs. But I think that might say more about our lot than Fabinho.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
You would think so. Apparently a settled defence is pretty important. Liverpool and City have basically swapped places this season.
Yep. Was always gonna happen. Those 2 sides have set a ridiculously high bar over the last few years.
Both sides had huge holes in defence at points.

I think city win the champs league this year. Something differently defensively.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep. Was always gonna happen. Those 2 sides have set a ridiculously high bar over the last few years.
Both sides had huge holes in defence at points.

I think city win the champs league this year. Something differently defensively.

They were saying yesterday that no-one has scored against them in the prem since November. That is crazy good.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
They were saying yesterday that no-one has scored against them in the prem since November. That is crazy good.

They wont even let Garcia go with 5 CBs on their books.

Meanwhile we cant even jimmie up 10-15m quid for a short term CB signing with both our first choice CBs out for the season and the other made of glass.

Back