EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

They liked him when they were top of the league.

Not true.

I didn’t want him at Spurs and always believed our early table position was fraudulent. We barely missed a chance for a month and it was never going to continue.

Football has well and truly gone past Mourinho and the sooner he fks right off, the better.

Not true.

I didn’t want him at Spurs and always believed our early table position was fraudulent. We barely missed a chance for a month and it was never going to continue.

Football has well and truly gone past Mourinho and the sooner he fks right off, the better.
Maybe not you alone but most fans would've.

3 shots in 80 minutes mou time.

I'm not the biggest fan of Jose but there's only so much a manager can do. Compare the 4 goals in the game right now

0-1: Aurier, Lloris and Davies all make big mistakes
0-2: Dier, Doherty and Lloris all make big mistakes
1-2: individual brilliance from PEH
1-3: rodon big mistake

I'm not the biggest fan of Jose but there's only so much a manager can do. Compare the 4 goals in the game right now

Set up to defend every week and give the opposition as much ball as we do and it is unrealistic not to expect defensive errors to occur.

We are getting exactly what we deserve.

I thought you guys didn't like Jose, so un-Jose should be good?
They don’t know what they like. Bunch of flip-flops.

Outclassed today. Lots wrong, not risking Kane any further probably the only right move we’ve made

All of your posts are getting laugh emojis from the most optimistic sports supporter in history lol.

Set up to defend every week and give the opposition as much ball as we do and it is unrealistic not to expect defensive errors to occur.

We don't have the cattle to play his way. He doesn't coach for huge defensive errors and wouldn't want to be conceding more than once at most. But go through our squad and Reguillon aside it's grim

Doherty and Aurier both not great.
Dier the best of a bad bunch of CBs marginally ahead of an aging Toby. Rodon has to learn from that.
Davies solid as LB but in a back 3 as a CB poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can be criticised for not having a plan B. I'll pay that. He wants to score first and then punish on the counter.

All of your posts are getting laugh emojis from the most optimistic sports supporter in history lol.
Oh we’ve been rubbish today, surprising and not-surprising at the same time.

Jose generally does well in big games but we generally do poor v Liverpool.

but old mate has made me laugh today. Off his rocker, a bit like the team lol.

We don't have the cattle to play his way. He doesn't coach for huge defensive errors and wouldn't want to be conceding more than once at most. But go through our squad and Reguillon aside it's grim

Doherty and Aurier both not great.
Dier the best of a bad bunch of CBs marginally ahead of an aging Toby. Rodon has to learn from that.
Davies solid as LB but in a back 3 as a CB poor.

So given they are not capable why play in such a fashion as to be defending all of the time?

We needed the robustness of Sissoko alongside Hojbjerg and a back 4, allowing N’dombele to be released into more progressive positions.

What Mourinho is doing is not working. The guy must be certifiably insane to continue to do it every week.

So given they are not capable why play in such a fashion as to be defending all of the time?

We needed the robustness of Sissoko alongside Hojbjerg and a back 4, allowing N’dombele to be released into more progressive positions.

What Mourinho is doing is not working. The guy must be certifiably insane to continue to do it every week.
He knows no other way though. If we have Mourinho as manager and want to win trophies we need one of the best CBs in the league (all 4 of ours are average at best), as well as 2 of the best full backs (got 1 in Reguillon) and one of the best DMs which we do have.

The subs from Jose were perplexing. Rewarded form in the cup for winks but that hasn't worked. Rewarded a terrible performance from Lamela which also hasn't worked. Bale and Lucas both were decent at Wycombe but Vinny was poor. Wonder who he goes to next
Very poor from Jose tonight.
Poor formation, overrun in midfield. Needed to play 4 at the back.

Bergwijn starting a poor decision. Not sure what he does. Only good decision was to take Kane off.
Klopp has Mourinho's number. He was tactically better last game and Mourinho tried to do something different this game to outwit Klopp but it hasn't worked.

Klopp is just simply better.

He knows no other way though. If we have Mourinho as manager and want to win trophies we need one of the best CBs in the league (all 4 of ours are average at best), as well as 2 of the best full backs (got 1 in Reguillon) and one of the best DMs which we do have.

And that is why he will not be a success at Tottenham. If he thinks Daniel Levy is going to give him 150m to go and buy what he needs then he is delusional.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back