EPL Matchday 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Not one of his teams has been any fun to watch, despite his resume.

It’s cynical, negative garbage and has been for most of his career.
Inter, Real?

Does win football matches as much as I agree with you.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Klopp has Mourinho's number. He was tactically better last game and Mourinho tried to do something different this game to outwit Klopp but it hasn't worked.
Disagree massively on the tactically better last time. We countered exactly how Mourinho wanted, poor finishing from Kane and Bergwijn twice plus poor set piece defending undone how well we were set up to play

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
And that is why he will not be a success at Tottenham. If he thinks Daniel Levy is going to give him 150m to go and buy what he needs then he is delusional.
Yeah I'm far from holding my breath that we do anything of significance in his 2.5 year contract

Inter, Real?

Does win football matches as much as I agree with you.
We had fun football for 5 years. Won nothing. So more than happy to try this for a couple of seasons more to see if pragmatism brings trophies.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
If Kane has an injury to his ankle he'll be out for 3-6 weeks at a minimum. If it turned into a bad ankle injury it becomes a 10-12 week injury. Risk v reward tonight. Only worth taking him off if he is perfectly fit and we are guaranteeing he misses 0 games in the next 6 weeks with it
Just reported he has injured both his ankles and will miss a few weeks.

If Kane has an injury to his ankle he'll be out for 3-6 weeks at a minimum. If it turned into a bad ankle injury it becomes a 10-12 week injury. Risk v reward tonight. Only worth taking him off if he is perfectly fit and we are guaranteeing he misses 0 games in the next 6 weeks with it

Sounds like a man we should have kept on...

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Just reported he has injured both his ankles and will miss a few weeks.
Way too early to know. Scans normally need to be taken 2 days after an injury. Will be out for BHA 100%. Could also be out for Chelsea, WBA, Everton, City, EL 2nd round x2 & West Ham.

Would have preferred have a chance tonight with him on and him miss all of those + Burnley, Palace and maybe back for Arsenal and Southampton mid-March.

Only worth taking him off tonight if he lines up against Chelsea next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Way too early to know. Scans normally need to be taken 2 days after an injury. Will be out for BHA 100%. Could also be out for Chelsea, WBA, Everton, City, EL 2nd round x2 & West Ham.

Would have preferred have a chance tonight with him on and him miss all of those + Burnley, Palace and maybe back for Arsenal and Southampton mid-March.

Only worth taking him off tonight if he lines up against Chelsea next week.

I think it's pretty clear that he was no hope of going back on after HT.

Vinicius and Bale need to step up immediately.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I dont think anybody is going to be playing at the euros at this stage

Unless domestic football in Europe grind to a halt, the Euro‘s will go ahead. No reason to think UEFA are even considering stopping the Euros if they haven’t even stopped CL/EL football.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Apparently Matips injury is a serious one.

So right now we have all three of our CBs out in VVD, Gomez and Matip and our first midfielder who goes back to fill in in Fabinho.

If we win the league... give Klopp and Statue of Liberty size statue at Anfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back