EPL Matchday 21 - On Optus Sport

I find those parents who force their kids to support their team a bit weird, kids should follow their hearts.

Haha yeah nah, my kids will be Hull supporters. If I'm stuck with them then they will be too.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Haha yeah nah, my kids will be Hull supporters. If I'm stuck with them then they will be too.

Mate if I ever have kids, I wouldn't wish them the misery and torture of supporting Leeds purposefully. I have a heart and common sense. As long as it's not Man Ure or Chelski, they can follow who they want.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Think its going to get worse for Pool while the AFCON is on. Doubt they drop the 3 games needed for those teams behind them to make up the 3 game difference to over take them, but Arsenal is only really losing Partey from the starting line up and others from depth (PEA/Elneny/Partey/Pepe), WHU only lose Benrahma, Man United only lose Bailly from their starting 11 (Bailly/Diallo) and Tottenham have no players going.

Pool lose Keita, Mane and Salah. Salah is currently unplayable and scores or assists pretty much every game, and Mane is uncardable.
We lose Mendy and have Kepa to take his spot😐
Can't see how we won't be 2nd by the end of the season then

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
City bias of course.

What will be the next complaint? The ref allowed a throw in a couple of metres ahead of where they should have

Ironic as if the same calls were made against any other team besides Arsenal & maybe Liverpool you would be saying what everyobe else is saying aoart from City / Spurs fans.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
FB_IMG_1641209097095.jpg

All within 5 hours.

Jun 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Ironic as if the same calls were made against any other team besides Arsenal & maybe Liverpool you would be saying what everyobe else is saying aoart from City / Spurs fans.
Good players and divers get more decisions go their way than most. There is a reason players dive and the refs will fall for it. Good players get more leeway with the ref in nearly any sport.

Sorry but thats clearly a foul no matter what your bias is. The other angle only looks like he gets the ball because he kicks odergaards foot into the ball. And look at those studs.

Mendy's heel is extremely close to the ball. It was most likely a penalty but I still think there is some doubt to say it wasn't clear and obvious

City bias of course.

What will be the next complaint? The ref allowed a throw in a couple of metres ahead of where they should have
Laughable stuff really.
Gunner fans been upset that a 50:50 pen wasn't called their way.

Never mind that their Centrehalf scuffed the penalty spot, got booked for dissent and then 2 minutes later commits a foul to get sent off.
Their former captain concedes a daft penalty to equalise.

That's why you didn't win. Your own stupidity and naivety.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Good players and divers get more decisions go their way than most. There is a reason players dive and the refs will fall for it. Good players get more leeway with the ref in nearly any sport.

Mendy's heel is extremely close to the ball. It was most likely a penalty but I still think there is some doubt to say it wasn't clear and obvious

Hes dived in with studs up also. Definite foul.

Why was Mendy playing in a game between Arsenal and City?

Back