SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Do you know who the 4 above them are? Im guessing two are City's centurions and our title win from a couple of years ago when we got 99 points. The other two are probably City again right?

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Yeah that's four. Well done SM. You did so well.

You asked who the 4 are, then said "I guess two are City, one is us, and the other two are City as well". That's 5. Well done Jod.

kreglze

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Do you know who the 4 above them are? Im guessing two are City's centurions and our title win from a couple of years ago when we got 99 points. The other two are probably City again right?
Pretty sure 1 of them is the Liverpool team that finished second, and the Jose Chelsea team from the 2000's

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
CH£L$£A
1) Manchester City 17/18: 55 points
2) Liverpool 19/20: 55 points
3) Chelsea 05/06: 52 points
4) Liverpool 18/19: 51 points

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Lol yeah I thought the 18/19 team was centurions not 98 points, thought they had two. The way you wrote it made it seem that way too.
This is as close to an apology and admitting you got something wrong that I've ever seen come from you.

I'm loving this personal growth journey you are on and I'm here for it. I still hold out hope for you bro. :)

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
1) Manchester City 17/18: 55 points
2) Liverpool 19/20: 55 points
3) Chelsea 05/06: 52 points
4) Liverpool 18/19: 51 points
For Arsenal not to win it from here would be quite the collapse. I still think City will breeze past them in the second half of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
This is as close to an apology and admitting you got something wrong that I've ever seen come from you.

I'm loving this personal growth journey you are on and I'm here for it. I still hold out hope for you bro. :)

You wonder why people might not want to admit they misread something from you when your responses is dripping with so much condescension. I see you're yet to set out on your journey of personal growth.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
You wonder why people might not want to admit they misread something from you when your responses is dripping with so much condescension. I see you're yet to set out on your journey of personal growth.
We Got Him GIF

Northalives

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 12, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PORT ADELAIDE
As magnificent as Zinchenko is in the middle third and even in the front third, he fills me with dread as a fullback and if Mahrez plays on the right which seems very likely, it could well be the difference between Arsenal winning and losing. Arsenal will do well to share the points I reckon. Even though the game will be at Arsenal's ground on the 15th of Feb and if everyone has a clean bill of health then I fear for Arsenal. I hope I'm wrong.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
You've all made your point, I'll never back down on a point again I guess.

Memphis

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Wowee. Buzzing. What a way to start the week! Nothing more satisfying than beating United. 5 points clear with a game in hand. City twice in the next fortnight. If we can remain undefeated in those two games it will go a long way to getting even closer to winning the title.

I guess United struggle to win against the big boys when they aren't awarded a bullshit goal.
Again the hate for united is so amusing. lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad