Premier Lg EPL Matchday 21 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know who the 4 above them are? Im guessing two are City's centurions and our title win from a couple of years ago when we got 99 points. The other two are probably City again right?

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

Yeah that's four. Well done SM. You did so well.

You asked who the 4 are, then said "I guess two are City, one is us, and the other two are City as well". That's 5. Well done Jod.

Do you know who the 4 above them are? Im guessing two are City's centurions and our title win from a couple of years ago when we got 99 points. The other two are probably City again right?
Pretty sure 1 of them is the Liverpool team that finished second, and the Jose Chelsea team from the 2000's

That's four.
1. City centurions
2. Pool 99
3/4. Prob City as well.

What's the problem?

Thought they had two centurions, double checked and they only got 98 points. All good. :) The way he wrote it made it looks like he was listing five teams.

1) Manchester City 17/18: 55 points
2) Liverpool 19/20: 55 points
3) Chelsea 05/06: 52 points
4) Liverpool 18/19: 51 points

Lol yeah I thought the 18/19 team was centurions not 98 points, thought they had two. The way you wrote it made it seem that way too.
This is as close to an apology and admitting you got something wrong that I've ever seen come from you.

I'm loving this personal growth journey you are on and I'm here for it. I still hold out hope for you bro. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is as close to an apology and admitting you got something wrong that I've ever seen come from you.

I'm loving this personal growth journey you are on and I'm here for it. I still hold out hope for you bro. :)

You wonder why people might not want to admit they misread something from you when your responses is dripping with so much condescension. I see you're yet to set out on your journey of personal growth.

As magnificent as Zinchenko is in the middle third and even in the front third, he fills me with dread as a fullback and if Mahrez plays on the right which seems very likely, it could well be the difference between Arsenal winning and losing. Arsenal will do well to share the points I reckon. Even though the game will be at Arsenal's ground on the 15th of Feb and if everyone has a clean bill of health then I fear for Arsenal. I hope I'm wrong.

Wowee. Buzzing. What a way to start the week! Nothing more satisfying than beating United. 5 points clear with a game in hand. City twice in the next fortnight. If we can remain undefeated in those two games it will go a long way to getting even closer to winning the title.

I guess United struggle to win against the big boys when they aren't awarded a bullshit goal.
Again the hate for united is so amusing. lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back