Premier Lg EPL Matchday 21 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

No wonder the fans of prem teams are ******* babies when the clubs are demanding answers on a bloke moving a ball a metre lol ******* sooks
What's wrong with getting clarification on what the rules are? If clubs aren't sure of a particular rule or protocol, then asking the question is reasonable.

Don't know why you go into a massive strop every time someone has a query on the rules.

What's wrong with getting clarification on what the rules are? If clubs aren't sure of a particular rule or protocol, then asking the question is reasonable.

Don't know why you go into a massive strop every time someone has a query on the rules.
Shocked to be sitting here you'd be complaining about a ref decision AGAIN lol.
Don't reckon a single game has finished without a moomba moan

I haven't complained about a refereeing decision.

An I didn't get into a 'strop' I laughed at you guys.
Check yourself first maybe
Sure you didn't. Perfectly rational to cry about me moaning about a decision when I just posted a link to a tweet without comment.

About the third or fourth time you've done it too.

Stroppy weirdo.

Sure you didn't. Perfectly rational to cry about me moaning about a decision when I just posted a link to a tweet without comment.

About the third or fourth time you've done it too.

Stroppy weirdo.
Yeah because it's hilarious, you can't watch a single game without focusing on refereeing first. Never seen someone so focused on a neutral party

Anyway we've done this, it's boring. I was laughing more at the club having a sook but you decided to make it about you.

Move on

Last edited:
Yeah because it's hilarious, you can't watch a single game without focusing on refereeing first. Never seen someone so focused on a neutral party
I didn't watch the match stropkent. It was a topic being discussed on here, I thought it was interesting that the ref claimed something like that didnt fall within the VAR remit and thought I'd share it.

Perhaps you could provide a list of topics we're allowed to talk about on here?

I didn't watch the match stropkent. It was a topic being discussed on here, I thought it was interesting that the ref claimed something like that didnt fall within the VAR remit and thought I'd share it.

Perhaps you could provide a list of topics we're allowed to talk about on here?
Look at the edit and move on dork

Yes, it was silly of me to make it all about me.

Professional performance by Liverpool at Bournemouth,
5 points clear of the chasing pack now, how long will they be able to hold them off, one of them bound to go on a long winning run.

Just a day at the office for Liverpool. van Dijk probably didn't need a shower after the game. A couple of good finishes from Darwin and his all round contribution was excellent. They also got some game time into the youngsters.

5 points clear puts the pressure on the other contenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"No wonder fans of prem teams are sooks when the clubs are sooks"

Moomba- "duh that must be all about me even though it's a Nottingham forest statement about a game against Brentford"

You really need to read before you have another strop. My response to your post was this.

It wasn't about me until you had a sook about me.

My thoughts on Toney moving his free kick, VAR should not be involved with it.

Oppo player should point out to the ref that the ball needs to be moved back, if the on field ref is happy where it is, then it's ok.

Like a player gaining a few yards up the line on a throw in, it's up to the ref to bring him back or not.

I thought it was interesting that the ref claimed something like that didnt fall within the VAR remit and thought I'd share it.

I think the VAR element is a gray area that needs to be cleared up by Howard Webb. Toney moved the ball twice while the ref's back was turned. It was related to a goal. Does that count as a 'serious missed incident'?

The law says "All free kicks are taken from the place where the offence occurred". My interpretation of that is once the ref has positioned the free kick with the spray then that's where the ball should be played from. Once the ref marks the position of the free kick with the spray you shouldn't be allowed to move the foam to gain an advantage.

If you think the officiating in the prem is suss check out the assistance Real Madrid got against winless Almeria. A Vini goal that was rightfully given handball on field overturned, and a disallowed goal to Almeria for a very soft incident in the build up, plus more.

Except around the ground almost none are taken from the actual spot the players move them all the time

That's true but in most cases it's overlooked because it's inconsequential. Who cares if the keeper gains 5 yards in his own half after an offside?

The ref only gets the spray out for free kicks around the penalty area because it might result in a goal. The emphasis has been on the line drawn to mark where the wall can be positioned but the mark where the ball is placed is important too. Players shouldn't be allowed to move the foam.

There's nothing to clarify. The ref blew the whistle to restart the game. End of story. Embarrassing behaviour by Forest.

If you think the officiating in the prem is suss check out the assistance Real Madrid got against winless Almeria. A Vini goal that was rightfully given handball on field overturned, and a disallowed goal to Almeria for a very soft incident in the build up, plus more.
Just saw the highlights haha. Goodness me, you have to feel for any teams trying to beat Real Madrid. You really are up against one of the best teams in the world, then the on field ref, two lino's and the VAR room. Tough to win in those circumstance.

Was an absolute joke. Had to feel for Almeria. How they ruled out Almerias third goal was just insane.

Credit to the refs and VAR though for eventually getting Real over the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back