(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
ADL actually makes Jod look balanced and objective. Some feet that is
They’ll clue on that no one wants them to win it. It’s hardly one club, it’s quite a few, and the assertion was false anyway.

A city fan started this with the hilarious delusion about the long grass.

Had a chat with Cruyffy about it and he’s right, they’re a well run club, well coached, and Salah aside have a likable set of players. Yet no one wants them to win.

jod23

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
and Salah aside have a likable set of players. Yet no one wants them to win.
Wait? You dont like Salah? How is that even possible. He's like the toppest of top blokes??

Also in the end, the amount of shits I give about whether or not fans of other clubs want us to win is actually negative. Like negative 1000 shits.

I just hope we win it. Who cares about anyone else. Long way to go though.

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
Wait? You dont like Salah? How is that even possible. He's like the toppest of top blokes??

Also in the end, the amount of shits I give about whether or not fans of other clubs want us to win is actually negative. Like negative 1000 shits.

I just hope we win it. Who cares about anyone else. Long way to go though.
I follow a club with Jewish heritage. His behaviour towards Maccabi Tel Aviv was unacceptable

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Good to see the melodramatic bitterness towards LFC and LFC supporters has ramped up a notch over the last few months, we must be doing well.
This post aged well over the last few pages. Bradesman and a handful of Spurs fans confirming they’re particularly rattled and unaware of or unable to reconcile the chips on their shoulders. Shame, it’ll be difficult for me to enjoy this season now I know how traumatised they’ll be by any Liverpool success, but I’ll do my best.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United, Boston Celtics
This post aged well over the last few pages. Bradesman and a handful of Spurs fans confirming they’re particularly rattled and unaware of or unable to reconcile the chips on their shoulders. Shame, it’ll be difficult for me to enjoy this season now I know how traumatised they’ll be by any Liverpool success, but I’ll do my best.
They are probably feeling a little better after that fa cup knockout.

Top Bottom