EPL Matchday 21

Remove this Banner Ad

ADL actually makes Jod look balanced and objective. Some feet that is
They’ll clue on that no one wants them to win it. It’s hardly one club, it’s quite a few, and the assertion was false anyway.

A city fan started this with the hilarious delusion about the long grass.

Had a chat with Cruyffy about it and he’s right, they’re a well run club, well coached, and Salah aside have a likable set of players. Yet no one wants them to win.

and Salah aside have a likable set of players. Yet no one wants them to win.
Wait? You dont like Salah? How is that even possible. He's like the toppest of top blokes??

Also in the end, the amount of shits I give about whether or not fans of other clubs want us to win is actually negative. Like negative 1000 shits.

I just hope we win it. Who cares about anyone else. Long way to go though.

Wait? You dont like Salah? How is that even possible. He's like the toppest of top blokes??

Also in the end, the amount of shits I give about whether or not fans of other clubs want us to win is actually negative. Like negative 1000 shits.

I just hope we win it. Who cares about anyone else. Long way to go though.
I follow a club with Jewish heritage. His behaviour towards Maccabi Tel Aviv was unacceptable

Good to see the melodramatic bitterness towards LFC and LFC supporters has ramped up a notch over the last few months, we must be doing well.

This post aged well over the last few pages. Bradesman and a handful of Spurs fans confirming they’re particularly rattled and unaware of or unable to reconcile the chips on their shoulders. Shame, it’ll be difficult for me to enjoy this season now I know how traumatised they’ll be by any Liverpool success, but I’ll do my best.

Last edited:
This post aged well over the last few pages. Bradesman and a handful of Spurs fans confirming they’re particularly rattled and unaware of or unable to reconcile the chips on their shoulders. Shame, it’ll be difficult for me to enjoy this season now I know how traumatised they’ll be by any Liverpool success, but I’ll do my best.
They are probably feeling a little better after that fa cup knockout.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back