EPL Matchday 22 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Shocker of a finish by Grealish there. Any decent height on the finish and it is a goal pretty much.
I reckon 7/10 blokes on this forum would’ve finished that. City usually only choke in the Champions League but I guess Grealish is bringing it to the PL as well. Thanks for the money.

Newcastle better beat Watford tonight, otherwise they'll be bottom of the table after Norwich win 3-0 against Rafa & the Bloos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Really. Not holding the ball up, not making runs, not pressing. Did he touched it 10 times that half?

Not saying he wont be a problem, I've seen plenty of games against us where he does nothing and still ends up with 1 or 2.

But at the moment I reckon Werner would have caused us more problems.

Yeah ever since that post, aside from one good shot on goal by Lukaku, Chelsea have been considerably outplayed and don't really deserve to get anything out of the game on balance of play.

Yeah ever since that post, aside from one good shot on goal by Lukaku, Chelsea have been considerably outplayed and don't really deserve to get anything out of the game on balance of play.

They didn't in the first half before the post either.

I reckon Cale Hooker could beat Ziyech in a sprint.

Footage of Ziyech:

NUitAWZuEciZD0zub8L2AnZiGqQ=.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back