Premier Lg EPL Matchday 22 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

This post didn't age so well.

At least you know with arsenal when it comes to the second half of the season they're like a wine, pre bottled
lol and? Made a prediction before the game, got it wrong. It happens. I am sure most people would have thought we would trounce you given the form of each team. We didn't, we lost, it happens. I'd stil much rather the position my club is in than yours.

Anyway, can't win every game. First loss since the United game in the league since October (?), couldn't keep going undefeated. Game against City is even bigger now.

Oh my

329065393_712406457254945_441767904595532487_n.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp walks and has a bit of a sabbatical, seems to be getting a bit burnt out.

Plus Liverpool arent going to spend the amount of cash needed to take them back up to the top so he may also think its the end of their era.
Needed to refresh their midfield really and they haven't, simple as that for mine.

Antony or Nunez - who is the bigger big money flop?
Both cost 85m didn't they? Would say atm Nunez is giving the better return. 5 goals 2 assists in the EPL, 3 in the CL from 1271 minutes.
Antony is 3 goals in the EPL and nothing in EL from 1255 minutes.

I know they play different positions but Antony isn't offering much else on the wing besides swirling around with the ball then giving it away. And players like Nunez hit 25/26yr old and then either start banging in impressive numbers, or totally s**t the bed and Nunez ends up in the Qatar league. So Nunez at least has a few years before he is expected to put up returns on the spend.

So enjoy his goal mouth whiffing now, because theres a chance he hits his mid 20s and becomes a weapon.

I’m happy to give Antony time, new league, young, had the World Cup too. People are so quick to motor down players and label them flops, he may well end up being one but it’s still early, same with Nunez.

Poor again, we desperately need some players back. VVD, Konate, Jota, Diaz and Firmino would help. But we're pretty s**t.
None of that helps the deplorable midfield unfortunately.

Could be unpopular with this view but I'm with Klopp rule the 3rd goal off and have Liverpool back at +7 in their quest for a top half finish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp walks and has a bit of a sabbatical, seems to be getting a bit burnt out.

Plus Liverpool arent going to spend the amount of cash needed to take them back up to the top so he may also think its the end of their era.
He's already said he's not going anywhere and has all the energy in the world.

It's a poor run of from in a transitional period in regards to the playing group. We will be fine in the long run.

It's a poor run of from in a transitional period in regards to the playing group. We will be fine in the long run.
He isn't going to say he is burnt out publicly half way through the season

Of course not. But why would he be burnt out exactly? He's not playing 90 every week haha.

Ah ok so you agree that the comments you just cited aren't particularly reliable. :)

If you seriously think physical burn out is the only form then I want your job.

Ah ok so you agree that the comments you just cited aren't particularly reliable. :)

If you seriously think physical burn out is the only form then I want your job.
I cant be bothered looking it up. Klopp has been asking in pressers if he is tired and burnt out and he's said the opposite. He's been asked if he would walk and he's said absolutely not. Look it up.

Mental fatigue is of course a thing but I mean Klopp has said he isnt. So I guess you just think he's a liar and thats fine. Have your opinions.

I cant be bothered looking it up. Klopp has been asking in pressers if he is tired and burnt out and he's said the opposite. He's been asked if he would walk and he's said absolutely not. Look it up.

Mental fatigue is of course a thing but I mean Klopp has said he isnt. So I guess you just think he's a liar and thats fine. Have your opinions.
Wait, so football managers always tell the truth in the media and never lie?

I am shocked.

Because he's not tactically adept enough, he has a great way of playing that gets wins when they team is fit and firing, but can't seem to set up tactically when that isnt going so well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back