Premier Lg EPL Matchday 22 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m more than happy for a pool to be created by a mod for the next thread to prove my point of who is the better player right now.

Unfortunately the case would be people wouldn’t pick who is the better player more so who they don’t like more me or crypt and go against us lol.

Hey if more people take Kane over haaland im happy to admit defeat but until then it’s the Norwegian for me.

They can hate us both equally mate.👍

Haaland very quiet in big games recently. Spurs, Utd, Arsenal. A lot of his goals around six yard box, a couple of good ones. Agree with ESPN article that says he’s not great with his back to the goal and holding up the ball. Very good no doubt and will always score against weaker teams with his size and speed. I’d have peak Kane above him as he batter all round. Haaland only 22 though so plenty of time

Ah ok right now. Well right now Kane and Haaland just played each other and Kane scored and Haaland didn't. Is that right now enough? ;)
Harry Souttar is better than Haaland. Sure it was his own net but a goal's a goal!

One way to do it.... If we were all starting a team from scratch and money was no object who would you choose. Haaland or Kane.

Me personally I would play 3-5-2 and have them both 😝😝😝😝😝

Haaland very quiet in big games recently. Spurs, Utd, Arsenal. A lot of his goals around six yard box, a couple of good ones. Agree with ESPN article that says he’s not great with his back to the goal and holding up the ball. Very good no doubt and will always score against weaker teams with his size and speed. I’d have peak Kane above him as he batter all round. Haaland only 22 though so plenty of time

In the last couple of games I've seen Haaland dropping deeper to hold the ball up and lay it off. Nothing like the value of what Kane does but like you say he's young. I'm not sure if Kane always had this ability in midfield or he has developed it over time. I seem to remember when he was young Kane used to blast the ball at the keeper quite a lot. If so, he's improved in that area, but it might be my memory playing tricks.

haaland makes a lot of runs that get ignored. we've played very wide for a long time, so much that raheem and gabby were scoring pretty much tap ins regularly with play coming wide. now haaland runs exclusively through the middle and it will just take time to adapt.

still, 21 points won from his goals in the prem and cl. it's not bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aahhh the Premier League. It's easier to pick the winner of a 20 horse, four year old maiden of all first starters over 6 furlongs without knowing their barrier positions, their jockeys, their breeding or the track conditions than it is to predict the outcomes of Premier League matches.

haaland makes a lot of runs that get ignored. we've played very wide for a long time, so much that raheem and gabby were scoring pretty much tap ins regularly with play coming wide. now haaland runs exclusively through the middle and it will just take time to adapt.

still, 21 points won from his goals in the prem and cl. it's not bad
I mean you are getting less goals from the wings but they are offset by the goals Haaland is banging in. Is his scoring rate sustainable? Who knows, but at this point last season you had score the exact same amount of GF its the GA that is costing you.

Chances of United winning? Gnonto One
red card soccer GIF by HuaweiMobileFr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back