EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

United will be tough. Hate the 3am Monday KO.

Winks & Sissoko since December 1 have played in 814 & 909 out of a possible 1080 minutes. Compare that to Pogba (555) & Herrera (642) out of 900 minutes and you can see why it's a massive risk for us being overrun in midfield. Sure they changed manager over that period but all the Liverpool CMs were under 600 minutes in that time too.

Regardless of what happens this weekend we’ll still be top of the league, little bit too early for obituaries I would’ve thought!
That’s why I said “preparing”. They’ll have them prepared, you know how football pundits and journos are. The Daily Mail will probably publish a full blown Liverpool in meltdown article though knowing them

I'd put that down to the Hughesless factor. I think Soton are where they deserve to be (lower reaches of the prem league) and I don't see them getting relegated any time soon. I'd be more alarmed at where Sunderland are these days.

They fell pre-Hughes.

What's alarming about Sunderland at the moment? Finally look to be on the up.

After Poch they made some poor managerial appointments and sacking. Koeman was good. Puel was decent and shunted for s**t in Pellegrino and Hughes

Yeah, 3 points is a must on the weekend. Just to let City know we're not going anywhere. Hopefully we can get it done!
Yeah whilst it’s still liverpools title to lose a 3rd consecutive loss in 2019 and the wheels are getting shaky.

My tip: Brighton 3 - Liverpool 2

Expect Liverpool will win comfortably. They haven't turned into a bad side overnight.

We've just to hang in there. Would like to borrow a few goals from the last couple of matches, make sure we get 3 points on Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More hope than belief. If Glenn Murray is playing it won't be an easy game for VVD-Lovren, and if Lovren is out who would play CB? If it's a kid even more so a game Murray might love
Matip out for 1 week, Gomez out for 2, Lovren for 3.

Charlie Austin given a 2 match ban for giving the v's to City fans.

Seems a bit harsh, but he should have got three matches for his cowards challenge on Fernandinho so the sympathy isn't too great.

Can't imagine anyone genuinely offended by someone flicking the v's.

Charlie Austin given a 2 match ban for giving the v's to City fans.

Seems a bit harsh, but he should have got three matches for his cowards challenge on Fernandinho so the sympathy isn't too great.

Can't imagine anyone genuinely offended by someone flicking the v's.

That's ridiculous.

the best part is sky blurred it

DwmWmgDUYAAUkQl.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back