EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing he cares about is to finish above arsenal.

The only thing he cares about is money mate.

Hence the squad was not given any cash injection until after the horse had bolted and two years after Pochettino first suggested that he had to commence a rebuild. The stadium was late and over-budget and now there will be stuff all to spend on desperately needed reinforcements.

Plus we have a complete clown managing us now.

Spurs can GAGF. Daniel Levy is destroying the club.

MHEElVr.png

The only thing he cares about is money mate.

Hence the squad was not given any cash injection until after the horse had bolted and two years after Pochettino first suggested that he had to commence a rebuild. The stadium was late and over-budget and now there will be stuff all to spend on desperately needed reinforcements.

Plus we have a complete clown managing us now.

I pray for your safety in the Spurs thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine Spurs will be up for this one. Mourinho would love to vanquish our invincible season no doubt. Good chance we drop points I think, or at least this seems as likely as any game we've had for a while.

Pffft, mate you will turn us over by plenty in front of our own fans.

Robertson and TAA will be salivating at facing Aurier and Vertonghen/Rose/Sessegnon. And with no Kane as well.

3 or 4 zip is most likely.

Pffft, mate you will turn us over by plenty in front of our own fans.

Robertson and TAA will be salivating at facing Aurier and Vertonghen/Rose/Sessegnon. And with no Kane as well.

3 or 4 zip is most likely.
Can't see that happening with Mou at the helm. He will be trying to turn it into a battle and will play ultra defensive tactics.

Can't see that happening with Mou at the helm. He will be trying to turn it into a battle and will play ultra defensive tactics.

Mate, I don't know if you have watched much of our stuff since Mourniho was hired but we leak goals for fun. Mourinho may park his famous bus but if you don't have the footballing ability on the park to pull it off it makes no difference as to your intent. Alderweireld is our only world-class defender now that time has caught up with Vertonghen. The rest are either young (Sessegnon, Foyth, Sanchez) or just outright terrible (Aurier). We don't even have a quality shielding midfielder to play in front of the CH's so I think it highly questionable that we would be able to contain the Liverpool front three with all of their trickery.

There is a huge gap between the top 3 and the next 6.

If a top 4 side wins the League and FA cups then Europa qualifying will be down to team 7 in the league

At the moments teams 5-10 are:

Man U
Spurs
Wolves
Sheffield
Palace
Arsenal

Some of the teams below then are as close to relegation as Europa.

Really?

He seems to have improved it a fair bit from when he first took over. New stadium and financially stable.

Let's see how he goes filling that stadium with a mid-table club and no European football in future years.

The squad is completely cooked and will take years to fix.

Really?

He seems to have improved it a fair bit from when he first took over. New stadium and financially stable.
This’ll be fun.
You open the can of worms, I’ll just sit back and watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back