EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Even you must know there’s only one set of fans that show overwhelming bias week in week out. In fact everyone knows the score on that. Why not as of next week try and post more objectively? Seeing as you’ve already got the title in the bag it shouldn’t be too hard to do

Your opinion is always correct and objective and everyone who disagrees with you is biased and wrong? Interesting view of the world.

So some were going on the last still frame to establish that Robetson was at fault?
Hilarious. What a way to analyse an incident,using the last frame. Let's go with that.

I was going to post last night and ask those guys for a frame by frame analysis before to establish whether Robbo is at fault.

It would have been more objective to provide a balanced view of the situation,don't we think?

As it turns out this morning, Zidane shows just a single frame before contact and some guys are still in denial,as their "analysis" of the situation was influenced by their own biased,subjective opinion. And they are not going to back down now.

At least there are other non Liverpool fans who can see this objectively,despite their hatred/dislike of our club and it's fans.

Then there are the trolls who like to go fishing looking for bites. ;)
Keep enjoying yourself. I'm happy for you.

Tanganga comes in from off to the side or near enough to, is second to the ball because of Robbo's clearly faster reaction time and initiates contact.
No yellow,let alone a red for Robertson.

If Tanganga was in front of Robertson in that scenario and studs up contact is made by Robertson,he would be in trouble. No question. Robertson has a duty of care ,irrespective of whether he was first or his forward momentum in toe poking etc.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.
I'm glad i didn't post my draft last night and edited it now in response when the emotion has subsided.
Makes for clearer thinking yeah? Bet some others might feel the same. That if they have any self awareness.

Speaking of balanced views, Duncan Castles opinion on his twitter account is hilarious.
A special thanks goes to James Pearce for retweeting (with laughing emojis) on Duncs POV.
We are talking about a " noted " and " respected " journalist here.
Some of his peers were having a crack back at Duncan too.
Jealousy is a curse Duncan.
As someone once said " If you don't strangle jealously, it will poison you"
Oops, too late for you Duncan.

I would definitely NOT like " To have a beer with you, Duncan".

Oh and there is some delicious irony that Liverpool supporters are defending Atkinsons' decision.
I chuckled to myself as this guy is virtually the last referee on the PL team who we might expect to get favours from.

Your opinion is always correct and objective and everyone who disagrees with you is biased and wrong? Interesting view of the world.

ossie_21 an other candidate for most objective poster in both senses of the word.

You've been linked heavily with Sancho/Werner. What left backs have you been linked with?
We were getting linked with Chilwell, but that seems to have died with his form. Gosens from Atalanta is doing the rounds now and he looks a decent prospect.

Last edited:
I’m not talking about whether my opinion is right or wrong, I’m talking about Liverpool fans seemingly being completely unable to show any objectivity. It’s not really about the tackle the other day. There’s a huge list of things over the weeks that none of you can accept, from VAR decisions going your way to getting some lucky wins and everything in between. It must be the victimhood that surrounds Liverpool that brings it out. It always comes to the fore no matter what

Has any Liverpool fan on these boards just once posted a balanced, non-biased opinion or thought on their club? You know applying some neutrality rather than the blindly biased BS? I’m pretty sure they haven’t. Ross might have got close once or twice but that’s about it
We're just calling it how we see it. All you guys go the other way with it. Cos you all hate Liverpool.

We're just calling it how we see it. All you guys go the other way with it. Cos you all hate Liverpool.
Just like the VVD non-handball from a few weeks back. I show a video showing no handball from the correct angle, but haters choose to believe a still picture from the wrong side of his arm and disregard the video. Then we get called always the victims after proving them wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be maddening when/if Jose shelves him after this. Pocketed Ronaldo in pre-season yet didn't get a chance after that. Big game to debut and kept the guy many believe will be POTS quiet. Oh and baldy may wanna call his agent with a new contract before it expires.

I’m not talking about whether my opinion is right or wrong, I’m talking about Liverpool fans seemingly being completely unable to show any objectivity. It’s not really about the tackle the other day. There’s a huge list of things over the weeks that none of you can accept, from VAR decisions going your way to getting some lucky wins and everything in between. It must be the victimhood that surrounds Liverpool that brings it out. It always comes to the fore no matter what

Weve had 3 goals disallowed by VAR and our opponents have had 2 goals cancelled by VAR. You cannot think rationally when it comes to LFC and when someone points out facts that contradict your claims you have a meltdown.

On about 63 minutes Mane absolutely roasted him with a fairly basic first touch which left Tanganga on the ground. He was very fortunate it didn't end up in a goal. He also played Firmino onside and got turned inside out for the goal.

It was a tough debut for the lad though and he did ok.

I almost thoyght Duncan Castles wrote that article for a second there.

Just like the VVD non-handball from a few weeks back. I show a video showing no handball from the correct angle, but haters choose to believe a still picture from the wrong side of his arm and disregard the video. Then we get called always the victims after proving them wrong.
It was inconclusive, not showing no hand ball.

Winning the ball is irrelevant, when will people understand this?
It's not irrelevant at all. There has to be malice too or someone is out of control. Which is neither in the case of Robertson. It goes to show that plenty of other non LFC fans are agreeing us that we are right.

And guess who the two poster who are losing their minds about it. You and WR who we all know loathe Liverpool haha.

12 from our last 17 games the equation now (I think?). After 30 years of scrapping and falling short it still doesn’t seem right that breaking the drought would be so straightforward. It’s irrational but I’m still expecting a blip at some point.
That's what is so strange for me. What seemed so impossible, so ridiculous, so hard... now seems the easiest thing in the world.

I thought if we ever won the league it would be collapsing over the line by a point or two. I never thought we would win it like this.

It's not irrelevant at all. There has to be malice too or someone is out of control. Which is neither in the case of Robertson. It goes to show that plenty of other non LFC fans are agreeing us that we are right.

And guess who the two poster who are losing their minds about it. You and WR who we all know loathe Liverpool haha.
So if you come in two footed and get the ball first before breaking a leg, it's ok.

Will be maddening when/if Jose shelves him after this. Pocketed Ronaldo in pre-season yet didn't get a chance after that. Big game to debut and kept the guy many believe will be POTS quiet. Oh and baldy may wanna call his agent with a new contract before it expires.

Played a great game. But Firmino sent him for a hot dog to score the winner. He will learn from that though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back