EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be frustrating for Spurs fans being dominated at home, it's like it's being treated as an away game.

It happens a lot. We are used to it.

Another two or three Chelsea goals and perhaps Daniel Levy will come to his senses and sack this dinosaur of a manager.

Lack of pressing from Spurs is really noticeable, Chelsea seem to always have a 3 vs 2 and pass it around in neat little triangles constantly.

Only positive I guess is somehow they're only 1 down....

Lack of pressing from Spurs is really noticeable, Chelsea seem to always have a 3 vs 2 and pass it around in neat little triangles constantly.

Only positive I guess is somehow they're only 1 down....

Mourinho has coached all of the ambition out of them.

The only positive is that Harry Kane hasn’t put a transfer request in. Spurs league position has been fraudulent all season. It’s still fraudulent. The points Spurs have stolen from better teams and the softest League Cup run in the history of the sport has camouflaged their true form and masked Mourinho’s considerable dereliction to perform his role in a competent fashion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs look awful. At least Mourinho is a “serial winner” though, because he beat Anderlecht and Celta Vigo in the Europa League with United.

He’s one of the best ever, but those days were a long time ago now.

The whole “serial winner” thing with Mourinho is weird. He’s won 2 proper trophies (PL and EL) in the last 7 and a half years.

Result won’t change anything, Mourinho will blame it on another individual error and change nothing. He mentioned back in June that they needed to be more adventurous and pass forward not back, and they haven’t listened.

They got Pochettino sacked and look disinterested here, are they trying to do the same again. The assumption has been that the West Ham game scared them into a defensive mindset but I think it’s actually made them petrified to concede so no expansiveness is attempted despite the gaffer urging for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back