1612127797499.png

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
9am Friday kick off against Chelsea. What should be prime time viewing. Just booked myself in for a week meeting to avoid watching us

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Hard to believe we are on level points with Spurs. HUGE game.
And potentially up to 5th if West Ham drop points too.

Pretty crazy season in the top half where one win and some results goes your way and a club can either rise or fall so quickly.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Yep, everyone's 2nd team vs the team people love to hate.

Historically we've dominated Everton, now you've reverted to type I expect we'll do the double.

Bielsa too pure to order James fouled every time he goes near it, hopefully happens anyway.
historically everton have also gone large periods unable to get wins back on leeds cos they've been relegated

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Leeds are now only 4 points behind Spurs and have collected the most points for a promoted club since Wigan in 05-06.

Please tell us more about how Bielsa is overrated.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You haven’t even collected more points than Chris Wilder’s Sheffield United did last season at this same stage.

Another incorrect “fact”, just like the one about Bielsa being the best manager Messi has worked under despite never working under him.

Leeds are now only 4 points behind Spurs and have collected the most points for a promoted club since Wigan in 05-06.

Please tell us more about how Bielsa is overrated.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
You've barely just passed half the points Wolves got in 18-19.

Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
historically everton have also gone large periods unable to get wins back on leeds cos they've been relegated

Are you chiming in because you are also the 2nd best club in your city?

I remember your club bouncing around a fair bit before being purchased by the Abu Dhabian Trump. Can't all get that sort of fortune.

Are you chiming in because you are also the 2nd best club in your city?

I remember your club bouncing around a fair bit before being purchased by the Abu Dhabian Trump. Can't all get that sort of fortune.
And here I thought leeds fans might have the sense to disassociate from Elmer.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You haven’t even collected more points than Chris Wilder’s Sheffield United did last season at this same stage.

Another incorrect “fact”, just like the one about Bielsa being the best manager Messi has worked under despite never working under him.

I read that stat on Twitter by verified accounts.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Regardless I think we (Leeds) have exceeded everyone's expectations so far this season, and for once we have avoided our season falling part around Christmas and January.

Lord Bamford has also scored more goals than many strikers who are earning 100 x the amount of coin he is on too. Pretty impressive stuff for a lad many people thought couldn't be able to cut it in the Premier League (again)

Apr 3, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
I read that stat on Twitter by verified accounts.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Regardless I think we (Leeds) have exceeded everyone's expectations so far this season, and for once we have avoided our season falling part around Christmas and January.

Lord Bamford has also scored more goals than many strikers who are earning 100 x the amount of coin he is on too. Pretty impressive stuff for a lad many people thought couldn't be able to cut it in the Premier League (again)

OK let's maybe tone it down just a little. Only just claimed our first 'top 6' scalp, we're doing well but we're not breaking any records.

Hang on, you liked Magma's post? One way banter only?

You're really quite a bore my man.

Was it banter? I thought it was just a valid point about the reasons for the record looking the way it does.

And even if it was banter, what's wrong with that? You miss the entire reason why I thought people might want to disassociate from Elmer? Boy you're all cut from the same cloth aren't you?

EDIT: Haha a like from Jd, boy that guy really is rattled.

OK let's maybe tone it down just a little. Only just claimed our first 'top 6' scalp, we're doing well but we're not breaking any records.

Oh hey you did cotton on.

Back