EPL Matchday 22

Remove this Banner Ad

To truncate it for you. Loonerty said he was nervous but Spurs have been toothless and Chelsea about to have a very comfortable 1-0 victory.
We are that bad a 1-0 loss to a penalty from our 2nd best CB giving away another needless error is as good as it gets

Decent win. Would have been nice to have put another away.

Spurs look very lacklustre. I remember Chelsea and United players saying Moutinho can suck the fun out off football by focusing so much on defence and it looks like that may be happening to Spurs.

What Jose did in the noughties was revolutionary but he hasnt evolved his game plan or management style with the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get Mou's game plan at all, they weren't even attempting to grab a point until there was 5 minutes left. It certainly made it comfortable for us. 3 clean sheets to start the Tuchel regime. Can't complain really.

Must be frustrating for Spurs fans being dominated at home, it's like it's being treated as an away game.

Spurs are starting to look like Man U when Jose was in charge there. Setting up to play defensively at home. They are hard to watch. The most entertaining part of the game was Dier getting the ball in the nuts.

Would Spurs fans take Tactics Tim back?

I'd prefer that to the turgid piece of s**t currently managing us.

Mourinho's PPG in the League is inferior to AVB, Harry, Dim Tim and Pochettino.

But we did win a Cup game against Marine FC so that's something I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back